purple hyung....

they were panting heavily.......

3rd person pov

jungkook looked at him.

"wh-why di-did you- d-do th-that?" he said with anger but more filled with sadness while gaining his breathe. taehyung glared at him yet softly. he has a playful smile on his lips. he leaned towards jungkook and whispered in his ears.

"why did you let that boy touch you?" jungkook shudder at that voice and shivered a bit. taehyung noticed it and smirked. jungkook composed himself again. he looked at him again.

jungkook was confused first then he remembered 'the boy' tae is talking about. then he got to hit the scene few mins ago, when tae beat the shit out of minjae due to reason he is unknown about. 

then jungkook glare at him, which taehyung found cute. he chuckled at him.

jungkook narrowed his eyes at tae.

"why did you punch minjae?" jungkook was  now speaking properly. taehyung relaxed about it. but then he said.

"oh! that boy name is minjae." taehyung chuckled dryly.

jungkook raised his eyebrows in question and confusion due to taehyung odd behaviour.

taehyung looked at jungkook.

"baby boy, right now i have only punched him few times , which he is lucky that you stop me otherwise...... but if i see him again around you then i am not sure what i will do to him. his family won't be able to recognize him." tae said with a deadly smirk.

jungkook gulp at his dark arura and deep voice. but he composed himself.

"w-why?" 

taehyung smiled playfully again and leaned.

"because-" he pulled jungkook again by his waist, more close to him at the point their chest is touching. then he went near to his ear and whispered in husky and deep voice.

"you are mine. and I don't share what's mine. babyboy!"

jungkook shudder at his voice and hesitantly looked at taehyung. now jungkook was the verge of going crazy. he was already tensed and now these confusing talk of tae.

jungkook collected his confidence.

" I-I a-am no-not."

taehyung chuckled at him.

"oh! i think my babyboy has forgot me. no problem let me sharp your memory. baby i have warned you before ,remember when i said  you are mine. ALL MINE, and if in future you will like someone i will kidnap you and lock you up in my house and then never  let you go. whether you like it or not you are mine and is stuck with me for whole life." tae said in a husky and deep voice.

jungkook was confused because these words were familiar for him but he can't put finger on it but then suddenly a memory hit him hard after clearly and thinking.  his eyes widen at realization.  

"hy-hyung y-you ar-are." jungkook wasn't able to complete his sentence. he clenched taehyung's suit by his hand on tae's chest. tears started to form in his eyes. he wasn't knowing what to do and say.

taehyung saw that all so he replied.

"yes...koo.." after hearing that name again jungkook wasn't able to hold his tears anymore. tears started to flow. 

taehyung wipe his tears and put his palm on jungkook's face.

"baby koo.... you are mine, your lips are mine to kiss, your eyes are mine to be lost, your face is mine to stare at, your body is mine to hold in my arms forever and most importantly your heart is mine to steal and to keep it with me. everything is mine."

 taehyung peck on his lips once again. jungkook closed his eyes he was speechless. tears were flowing nonstop, his heart was beating fast.

"pu-pur-purple hy-hyu-hyung." 

tae nodded his head. with that jungkook lost it. he can't think anymore now. his body give up. if it wasn't tae to hold him , he would have fall by now. he can't do anything now. his head started to hurt and vision start to blur. 

last word he heard was,

"koo..."

he remember this name. he was happy to hear those again. and with that everything turn black.

he fainted in tae's arm. taehyung panicked and become worried  as jungkook passed out.  he shook jungkook and call out his name but answered with silence.

"koo.... baby...."

he felt guilty and blamed himself for kook's healthy and this state.

"i am sorry baby!" he broke down then he come into his senses and lifted jungkook in his arm and ordered his driver to drive to the hospital .

through out the ride taehyung can't stop thinking and blaming himself for the kook's state. he just kept straing at his face and mumblins sorry.

"i am sorry koo......you have to endure this all and finding it in this way. i should have told you earlier but baby it was dangerous for you at that time....... i hope you will understand me."

taehyung's train of thoughts were interrupted by his driver who informed him that they have reached at the hospital.

taehyung again lift jungkook and went inside. 

he informed the other members too (bambam yugyeom lisa and jennie)

'please wake up koo.... i promise i will explain it to you.' tae kept thinking.

at the hospital~

doctors were checking on jungkook. while all otherswere waiting outside for the doctor.

"it is all our fault. we should have told jungkook earlier. he is all broken now." lisa stated. 

"no it is all my fault. I have commanded you not to tell him. I should have told him earlier. I should have come earlier when he was all hurting and missing me." taehyung said in broken voice. he remembered the broken and sad looks in the youngers eyes and all the sadness and worry on his face. the more he remember the more he feel guilty.

"no tae it is not your fault, nor our infact it is not anyone's fault. you just wanted to protect and wanted to keep him safe from all the mafias and dangers. he will understand you tae. please don't stress." bambam consoled him.

"you also guys kook won't be happy if would see us in this state, you all know he hate to see us sad. now cheer up everything will be alright. we will explain him." bambam added.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀❤  hey armies! 

here is an another surprise update!

i hope you will enjoy it. please let me know your views and opinion.

thankyou you guys for all the love and support for the book.

i really appreciate  it. and is really thankful for it.

so guys always remember.......

I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS..... THEN, NOW AND FOREVER.........

please be healthy, happy and safe.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜