lil punishment (II)

3rd person pov

after their dinner all went to the living room as they all enjoy their time with each other, but today was something wrong as tae was constantly glaring at bamyugy and jenlisa. four of them were afraid, looking like a tiger ready to hunt down some animal.

others were confused except jungkook as he knew why he doing that. kook sighed a bit as tae is being doing that since dinner and the four of them on the way to pass out by the terror.

"tae~" jungkook softly called him and put his hand on his bigger one.

taehyung also stop his glaring and sighed. 

he looked his love and smiled a bit at him to reassure him that it's alright.

the others were confused plus the special member that why are they getting the glare ,they didn't done anything to offend the sleeping devil.

namjoon had it enough he broke the scilence.

"what happened , tae? why are you glaring at them, they are already scared to their shi-ships."

he stopped his cursing when he saw jungkook and smile nervously as he already know, jin must be glaring at him.

"well they didn't done their duty properly." taehyung said in deep ass voice. 

all were confused so was special member as about which duty he is talking about. 

jungkook sighed and stopped taehyung.

"tae it's alright, maybe they didn't meant it."

now it was more shocking and confusing for others as jungkook too know about.

"b-but ta-tae whi-which duty are y-you tal-talking ab-about?" bambam asked in little voice while stuttering.  

" well do you remember-taeyang.

and that was the moment when they knew they fucked up. their eyes widened in realization. reality hit them really hard. they all gulped and lowered their head also tried to hide in the corner. but rest were still confused.

hoseok interrupted them. 

"will you tell us more clearly we are confused over here?"

" well the story is that -" with that he explained whole the incident in the school as well the today's. everyone were so angry at that boy's guts. taehyung was also having the hard time controlling him after recalling everything so others were but they didn't want to scare jungkook.

" we are sorry tae. we didn't mean to hide it. we all forget about it also at that time we already gave him the good beating so we thought he won't do that again. we are really sorry. we won't do that again."lisa explained.

all were quite but namjin were looking they are gonna burst at someone. jungkook looked in confusion at them. 

" what happened, eomma , appa,?"

and that was the last stroke, everyone turned to them

"WHERE IS THAT FUCKING BASTARD. I WILL SKIN HIM ALIVE. HOW DARE HE TOUCHED HIM SON. NAMJOON BRING MY GUN. I WILL MAKE HOLES IN HIM. A PIECE OF SHIT, SON OF BI-" namjoon stopped him before he speak anymore.

everyone's eyes widened as jin cursed not that it is his first time but he did it in front of jungkook. but luckily jungkook didn't heard  anything as he shook by the outburst rap.

"hyung-" hyseong said in disbelief that's when jin realized what he did. he smile nervously .

all turned to jungkook when they didn't heard any word from him. he was freeze like a statue.

taehyung called him but he didn't replied. he shook him a bit.

"huh? ah? ye-oh yeah.?" with that he came out of of his state and started bubbling. 

all laughed at him as they weren't able to retain themselves.

all sighed and relaxed them after a laughing and anger session.

taehyung also forgive the members but.

" i have forgive you but that doesn't mean you won't get the punishment." taehyung said with a smirk.  

they whined but didn't said anything because other then accepting they don't have any others choice.

"so your punishment is that i have cancelled your weekend holiday. four of you have to go to headqu-i mean head office for the project you know what i mean  also your double date that you planned is postponed till next week."

their eyes widened. they all whined.

"am. i . clear? " taehyung said in authorize manner with his deep voice.

they sighed and nodded their head. taehyung raised his eyebrows. 

"yes si-tae!" four of them said.

jungkook accidently giggled at their whines. all eyes landed on him. 

he stopped immediately and put his hand on the mouth.

taehyung smirked at him and whispered in ear.

"oh baby you too have a punishment session. be ready for it."

jungkook didn't know why but he couldn't stop himself from blushing by his deep and husky voice also sending shivers to his spine. 

all narrowed their eyes at them.

while the  punished couple smirked at kook as they were right in front of him so his face is fully on display.

after that they all talked for a while .

at 10 jin instructed everyone to go to bed. all nodded their head and shared good night after that they all went to their rooms.

when taekook reached in their room, jungkook yawned and called taehyung.

"tae i am going to bed."

but before jungkook could go far from him , taehyung caught his hand and pinned him to the door. jungkook yelped and closed his eyes at the sudden attack.

"not so fast baby, you' re still left with your punishment." tae said in husky, deep ass voice . jungkook shudder a bit but opened his eyes in a flash and widened them in a sec after the mentioning of punishment.

"wh-what pun-punishment ta-tae.?" 

jungkook asked his low voice with blush on his cheeks painting them with pink dust.

taehyung smirked at his love.

"eager, aren't you love?" he said while moving his close to jungkook's just 2-3 cm away. they both could feel each others breathe. 

taehyung look at his pinkish lips from his doe eyes, when jungkook felt taehyung's stare at his lips, out of habit he bit his lower lips in nervousness. 

taehyung's eyes darkened a bit. he removed jungkook's lower lip by his thumb and creased it a bit while looking intensely in his doe eyes. taehyung bent his face and leaned close to his ear. 

he kissed it , jungkook whimpered at the sudden action. kook could feel his  breathe on his ear shell.

taehyung smirked at the response ,he loved the effect of his small action on jungkook. 

he kissed it and start nibbling it. 

jungkook wasn't able to bit his lower lip for making the sound stop which he threating to come out by his action. as taehyung's thumb is still creasing it.

it was all new for jungkook but he was loving it, feeling a foreign pleasure.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

bouns chapters! 

 i hope you enjoy it!