new project

After their small moment taehyung and jungkook talked for sometimes into each other's arms . Sharing their day activities, enjoying each other's company. 

Later they decided to go downstairs and meet the others as they have just recently signed the collaboration contract between the companies.
They still have to make further plans for the company and the goals to be achieved.

They all settled in the Hall as they found it more convenient rather than the meeting room.

Special members were yet to return. Others also had no news about them.

They were thankful that Jungkook didn't question their absence as they didn't want to lie more but the situation was too tangled for them to be told.

Deep down they knew jungkook understood their situation.

All were at their laptop.

Taehyung, namjoon, hoseok and yoongi were on the one side while Jungkook , jin, jimin and hyeseong were at the  other side.

Jungkook and Jimin were analysing the past data of all companies.

Jin and Hyeseong were researching all the past and present business finances.

Taehyung and yoongi were discussing the recent project and tenders that had to be done.

Namjoon and hoseok were highlighting the future plans and goals that were to be completed collectively.

After 3 hours they all showed their work.

" Tae what about Mr. Yang's new project ? " Yoongi suggested.

" What's the project about? " Hyeseong questioned.

" It's about new vaccines, here they are the papers. " Namjoon answered after reading the papers.

They all read the work.

" I think it's best for the first project to be done after collaboration, also all companies can part equally at different levels. It can help us in two ways. Like a new opportunity also can build a better relationship with new companies of different countries. " Jungkook stated his opinion as he surveyed all the past data.

All nodded their heads.

" You are right kook, yoongi I  also think it's a nice project as it's related to medicine so mine and joon companies can help with the analysis and safety measures. " Jin said after thinking for a few seconds

" I also think the same. As it's a new project so it will need marketing opportunities and ads so me and hyeseong can take that part. " Hoseok also stated.

" That would be great also right now they are looking for funding so me and suga hyung can take that corner. " Jimin added.

" Then for the international business me and kook are here. So now it's settled. Also at the bright side they have already reached us last week so it would be hard. "Taehyung informed.

" Then let's talk with mr. Yang about it and finalize . Also it will be better if we keep eyes on our competitors too. I have heard they are planning something. " Namjoon said while mailing his secretary.

After discussion for a few more minutes they all decided to rest for an hour as they have different work as well.

Jin , jimin and Jungkook decided to stroll in the park, hyeseong went for a power nap whereas the rest four of them went to the meeting room for the recent problem.

" So namjoon hyung have you heard anything from them? " Taehyung asked while checking the messages.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

" They might need some time tae. they must be at the lowest. "

Taehyung hmm-ed in the reply.

" I think they might want to stay over there. " Hoseok told the possibility.

" Hmm that can be the case. I think they should stay there maybe they feel better also some more healthy members can be useful in a stressful environment. " Yoongi replied.

" You are right hyung. " Taehyung exclaimed in understanding.

" Then I should call them and ask about the situation and also tell them that they can stay over. " Namjoon proposed.

The other three nodded their heads.

Later Namjoon came , he told them that the situation was fine and they were also thinking about the stayover also they would tomorrow.
Then they started to analyze.

" Hyung have you collected all the CCTV footage of the places that all the members visited in the last 7 -8 days? " Taehyung asked.

" Yes tae. " Hoseok informed.

" But why only for the last 7-8 days? " Yoongi inquired.

" Because that was the starting where the members noticed unusual things as per their observations. " Namjoon answered.

" Right I remembered,jimin told me that there was a hacking attempt during that time. "

"Yes you recalled correct hyung, but there wasn't any threat. " Hoseok said.

" I think they might want to distract us as our data system if it isn't the best but one of the best that can't be hacked . " Taehyung suggested.

They all started to watch the footage .

After 3 more hours of analysis they seemed to find the odds.

They all noted them down and went back to their partner who informed them about the dinner.

Later they all ended the long day after dinner.

-------&&&.
Update!!!!!