incident explanation

3rd person pov

"EXPLAIN. BUNNY."

taehyung said in low voice yet  stern emphasizing both words.

jungkook gulped again. he lowered his head. tears were about to appear in his eyes.

taehyung felt bad for his behavior and tone. but he couldn't able to help it. as he was worried like hell and what would have happened if he didn't appeared on time.

he glared at the guards who were assigned to protect his bun, they all lowered their head in guilt and bowed as apology ,taehyung sighed and nodded his head for dismissal. as he also know how stubborn the bun can be. so they also had to maintain their distance he can't be angry on them.

he sighed again and hugged jungkook tightly with one hand on his waist and other on his back drawing shapes to calm him down.

he whispered sweet words in his ears with an apology.

" shh bun shh it's alright. you are alright my love. i am sorry bun but i was so angry and worried , you also didn't told me about him huh. ? what if i didn't decided to come here ,my moon. you also dismissed the guards whom i told to protect you love.  please don't do it again. i can afford to lose you or anything happen to you."

at the thought of aparting taehyung eyes also watered and voice start to wave and crack a bit.

" i -i ca-can't le-let th-that hap-happen ag-again." he wasn't able to form the words.

jungkook shook his head and felt bad for making his tiger worry and crying.  he wiped his tears without breaking the hug as his hands were on his chest.

he lift his hands and cupped his tiger's face who was so much worried and sad. he also wiped his tears.

" i am sorry hyung. i didn't meant to hide but i just didn't remembered it. i am sorry dismissing the guards and making you worry. i won't do it again. i-i al-also ca-can't li-live with-without yo-you." jungkook voice also cracked at last .

taehyung nodded and smiled a bit
he pulled jungkook a close a bit more if it was possible they were on the via to merge.

jungkook encircled his arms around his neck and hide his face in taehyung's neck crook but he had to stand on his toes for it.

taehyung hugged him more tightly and did the same. hide his face in jungkook's neck.

the lovebirds were hugging in the middle of park surrounded by the beautiful flowers , calm ,and cool wind blowing making tree and leaves dance. under a pleasant sky filled with chirping of birds. in addition with the sweet scents of flowers in the surrounding.
both hugging each other with the intention to never let go. feeling safe in each others like they belonged there. felt like a home for both.  sharing their love and care for other.

just like they are only breathing for other.

after few mins they both pulled themselves but hands remained on the same place. both looked in each others eyes.

seeing the love,care, purity in them. no words were needed.

they both leaned and attached their lips and started to move them in slow pace. both were afraid that other would break down any moment by the roughness .

the moment was delicated like a piece of glass.

no use of tongue and teeth just their lips and the feelings they want to convey , every emotion they want the other to know.

both were smiling in the kiss.

at the company ~

after their sweet moments they both went to the jungkook's company as taehyung's work was done and was going to grab jungkook's stuff from the company it was the most near destination.