eomma....appa....

3rd person pov
" okay guys enough with your family drama of teasing and jealousy. let's go! food is ready. we can furthur talk after that. " jin announced.

on hearing food name jungkook's etes sparkled and he lift up his head.

" are you hungry, baby?" taehyung asked.

jungkook nodded egarly.
" okay so let's go."
tae said.

" but hyung put me down." jungkook blushed when he realized that taehyung is still carrying him.

" no baby i will carry you." taehyung said and it was clear that he is not gonna listen because he is afraid if one of the member take jungkook with him to sit together.

jungkook pout and nodded his head again.

taehyung chuckled at him and carried to the dinning table.

all member's mood also lift up on the name of the food.

" yeah , let's go." all said in unison .

jungkook giggled at his elders behavior.

all sat on the table.
all are sitting in pairs and jin beside jungkook because he wanted to feed him.

everyone look at the dishes and everyone's mouth watered.

" wow! hyungs and noonas all dishes are looking so delicious. "
jungkook said in awe while looking at the dishes.

all smiled at the jungkook.
" bun, do you know jin hyung is the best chef ." hoseok  said to jungkook.

" really ! jinie hyung you are the best." jungkook praises jin.

" oh! because i am WWH."
jin said and fliped his hairs.

" WWH? "jungkook said in confusion.

" WORLDWIDE HANDSOME." all said in unsion except taehyung.

who rolled his eyes .
" yeah yeah! okay now let's start to eat."

jin wanted to say something but he ignored because he know everyone is hungry plus no one can win from jealous tae.

with that all start to eat. everyone chit chat and laugh while eating.

sometimes taehyung feed jungkook or sometimes jin.
jungkook is so happy.

he looked around and saw everyone's smiling face, enjoyment. he felt so loved more than before when they were only five .

jungkook is greatful of everyone.

" kook bun eat this dish.  i have specially made for you." jin said to jungkook in motherly tone .

jungkook looked at jin in awe he feel motherly love from him.

jungkook squealed.
" really hyung . thankyou. " he was about to take a bite but jin stop him.

" no. let me feed you baby. sah ahh!" jin said to him

jungkook nodded his head and took opened his mouth. he took the bite and his eyes brimmed with tears .

jin noticed and panicked.
" what happened kookie? why are you crying? is it spicy? don't you like it?"

all looked at him in panickly.

jungkook shook his head, smiled a bit and wiped his tears.

" no no hyung  , it's not that, i just.. ..i just feel motherly love. you really care like a mother so i remember about eomma."

jungkook explained them.

all looked at him in awe and sad eyes.

" aww! baby you are so precious.  hmmm.... how about! let's do this--" jin wiped jungkook tears and kissed on his forehead while holding his face in his palm.