STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS

taehyung pov

' we all are one and together' these words fill my heart with joy and happiness i am happy to have a family like them. i huged bambam and one by one we all join the group hug.

after few mins we dispatch ourself then suddenly lisa stated.
" kookie is really suffering although he doesn't tell us but his eyes does. tae he really loves you a lot. his eyes can tell , by the way he look at the ring. please don't hurt him and protect him . he really need love and care."

i smiled at lisa , "don't worry lisa i will always love him and protect him all my life " suddenly namjoon hyung cut us off -" v tell them why we called of them although it was their holiday after the mission."

at this statement my blood boiled and my face expression changed into emotionless.  all the special members and jimin are shocked.

jennie pov

the expression of taehyung's face tell us that it is a serious matter. it would be a lie if we say that we all aren't scared of him at this time. although he looks young but he is the mafia lord of all mafia. he is really powerful. 

then taehyung's voice cut off my thoughts and i listen carefully and then he begins," today a man break into our headquarter."
we all were shocked as we weren't here.

lisa asked," do you know why? and did he know for what he come? mainly where is now ,boss?
yes! when we are in headquarter or when taehyung is seriously we have to address him' boss' .

a scary playful smirk form on tae's lips which gives the answer of lisa's last question. taehyung has definitely make him to go to hell with a miserable end and my guess was correct.

" i have sent him to hell. he came to know about my weakness and unfortunately he got to know. so it was necessary to rip him off ".

we understand the situation. all the members were shocked including them who were present here.
" namjoon hyung,  don't you know about this all and that person's motive to come here ? as you all were present here."  he shook his head.
" no! although we were here but tae talked with him privately
so we are equally shocked as you guys." Hoseok hyung explained.
i nodded and turned towards taehyung and recalled all his words. ' taehyung's weakness do he even have that it acm be his friends but they are more likely to be strength. suddenly a figure pop up in my mind and my eyes widened.

when i turned all the members have same expressions.we all said in unison " JUNGKOOK!!" .
his smirk widened.

" so he know about kookie OMG tae , kook is in danger we have to be more careful " i panicked a little .
" but unfortunately he didn't understand that jungkook is my strength more than weakness ."
we all looked at him in confusion.

" is jungkook your strength or weakness ?"
taehyung still have his monotonous look. " jungkook's tears and sadness is my weakness-"
we all give him ' what the fuck ' and ' really' look
"but-" we again looked at him with curious eyes
"JUNGKOOK IS MORE LIKELY TO BE MY STRENGTH WHO MAKE ME POWERFUL, HE IS THE ONE."

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
finally a new chapter after all those breaks
sorry guys for late update. as i was tangled in my summer vacation's homework.
online classes are really a headache
so guys enjoy the chapter
then i will see you again in next update till
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
TAKE CARE
# STAY HOME STAY SAFE
BYE
NAMASTE