sweet moment

just a little act of jungkook and tae will lost all the self control he is having.
3rd person

taehyung is holding jungkook so tightly in a possessive manner and debating internally with his lust and control.
second after second jungkook is getting more confuse and impatient .

also jungkook being jungkook the saint of purity and innocence pull the last string of taehyung.

" hywngggg~ gwt up pwease i -"
that's it taehyung lost it.

jungkook doesn't able to complete his sentence when taehyung pulled his pouty lips in the rough, lustful and strong yet messy kiss. jungkook startled and shivered

taehyung is kissing jungkook aggressively. jungkook become jungshook but little by little he was recovering from the startled act and start to kiss him back.

taehyung smirked against the kiss and hover over jungkook without breaking the kiss and start to kiss with more force, as it is getting difficult for jungkook to keep up with his ease and power of kissing due to inexperience. but still doing his best.

taehyung isn't satisfied with it so he liked the lower lip of jungkook to let him in but jungkook being a bubble gum doesn't get the message and remained his lips closed.

taehyung growled and put his hand under the koo's shirt and crease his waist. jungkook gasped at the cold sensation passed through his spine and he shivered at the feeling of cold hand of taehyung against his soft skin.

taehyung took the chance and entered his tongue inside jungkook's little mouth.
jungkook loved the feeling of taehyung tasting his every hook and corner of craven.

he entangled his hands around taehyung nape and pull him close and entangled his fingers in taehyung's locks.

both are kissing each other hard and pulling each other more closer. their body are touching each other. taehyung loved the feeling of his cold body and rough yet hard body against jungkook's hot, soft and fragile one. taehyung's skillful as well as sinful tongue roamed in jungkook wet craven and make him moans now and then which he sallow greedily. and sometimes he suck on jungkook's tongue

jungkook's breathe started to abnormal more due to the lack of oxgyen, he tried to push taehyung who isn't even moving a single inch and tasting his sweetheart.

when taehyung felt jungkook gonna pass out he pulled from the kiss. both are breathing heavily and panting.

( a/n what a long kiss what i was even thinking. jungkook are you alright or need some oxygen mask😂🤦‍♀️)

tae only pulled to attach his lips on kookie's neck. he started to kiss his neck and marking what is his. only His .

jungkook is panting and breathing heavily. moaning and whimpering which only increase the desire of tae . tgese sounds are like sound to the taehyung's ear. best sound ever. everything is new to him but he is loving all the feelings and pleasure taehyung making him feel to.

after painting his neck which is only visible through koo's shirt he pulled and see the masterpiece he created and the mark to show the world that jeon jungkook belongs to kim taehyung.

taehyung looked at the facial expression of jungkook.

messy hair, shirt messed up showing his collar bones and neck from the right side where taehyung was marking him, thin pink lips parted, half close lid eyes, cheeks painted with pink dust ,panting heavily looking so beautiful and alluring for taehyung.

taehyung was again going to connect their lips but their moments stopped by the knock on the door. but he care less and started to kiss jungkook, who snapped from his half drunken stare in pleasure into reality.

jungkook tried to push taehyung but nice try kook he is so much stronger than him.

taehyung growled against his lips which strutted jungkook and a shiver passes through his spine, taehyung grabbed his both wrist only to pin them above his head and start to abuse his lips more.

jungkook tried to speak but only whimpers comes out.

they heard the knock again but this time with a voice which belong none other than jennie.

" tae fucking control yourself and stop what are you doing? come down fast before jin hyung get the wrong idea which is true you are doing to kook baby and he come upstairs to swoop your ass with the broom. "

with that jennie went downstairs with others after giving the warning to tae.

taehyung pulled from the kiss and growled. he then look at jungkook under him blushing so hard with swollen lips with taehyung's marks on him.

taehyung smirked and lean to jungkook's ear who startled and tensed by the warm air fanning his ear.

jungkook shuddered at the hot , deep and low voice of jungkook.
goosebumps crawled in his body.

"cupcake .... you pulled wrong stunt thankyou to the warning you are saved this time but pie.. remember next time play this game next time...."

he stopped in between jungkook visibly gulp. he is blushing to hard . and the nicknames and tae's voice isn't helping too.

" and daddy will punish you. baby boy i am king of this game." jungkook's eyes widened at the word 'daddy'. taehyung chuckled at his reaction and he kissed on his ear and slightly bite a bit his earlobe .
jungkook gasped and moaned a bit.

taehyung groaned as it is hurting too much and jungkook's moans and him being under him looking like a whole meat isn't helping him.

taehyung whispered again.

" love, get up right now or it won't be my fault that you won't be able to walk for a week and tomorrow is your graduation and you won't like to limp."

jungkook snapped and pushed taehyung hurriedly. he run into the bathroom like an Olympic athlete. without even looking back for once.

taehyung smirk but soon it changed into the smile when he remembered the jungkook's flustered face. he touched his lips as he can still feel jungkook's on his. so soft, can't get enough of them and the way jungkook become so small more than he is under him so fragile in his hold, never want to let go. he shook his head with a smile on face and riffled his hair. so whipped for kook

but soon he felt more tighter down there and paining so much . taehyung groaned and frowned because jungkook's imagine under him is making him more horny.
he exit the room while thinking and went to bamyugy's room for shower and for cloths to fit him.

' okay let's take care of this jr. just you wait jungkook . baby boy i will punish you for your stunt but right now i really need a long cold shower. arghhhhh ..... it is gonna take a long time.'

while with jungkook~

he stood in front of mirror and looked at himself.

messed hair, messed shirt, swollen lips, marks on his neck, blush and flustered face.

jungkook touched the lips and remembered taehyung's one against how heavenly it feels.

he smile like a crazy teenger girl who is having crush.

he shook his head and took the bath.
smile isn't leaving from his lips

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
hello armies!
how are you all ?
i pray you all are doing fine and are happy with enjoying your days.

here is the surprise update
i hope you all will like it please share your views and opinions

also Korean government law allow bts to postpone their military service till age 30 😭🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
i am so happy

be happy
be cheerful
be healthy
stay safe.

and always remember i purple you all army and bts 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜