back to home

3rd person pov

maids opened the mansion's gate for them. they all reached to the living room. all were in daze of their youngest couple they all were admiring them. all were in deep thought. when taehyung noticed them he shook his head in disbelief at the reason that they were smiling like fool and standing near the sofa staring at them. 

he sighed and decided to call them back from their day dream.

"ahmm....are you guys done staring ? and day dreaming? or you guys want more time?"

taehyung's voice snapped them from their thoughts and all chuckled nervously. it was embarrassing for them.

"oh tae do you need something?" finally getting their sense back lisa asked to taehyung.

"yes! it's that where is jungkook's room although i don't mind him sleeping in my arms still he need comfortable place to sleep, doesn't he? as actually i forget the way when i stay here back then ." taehyung taunt them and raising his eyebrow in disbelief . how could they forget that jungkook is still in taehyung's arms.

"hehe....." they laugh nervously.

"oh right.no problem. it's at the second floor on the right side, the master bedroom." yugyeom informed.

"tae, are you sure you will carry him there? is he not heavy although he is skinny?" bambam said playfully as he know that taehyung was quite jealous when jungkook kissed on jennie's cheek.

'what tae doesn't know that it is normal for them. it would be fun in the future seeing taehyung all jealous.' bambam smirk internally and took advantage of the situation.

taehyung understood his intention. he rolled his eyes. he sassily replied.

"yeah! you are right bambam. he is as heavy as the lightest feather."  

all laughed at his remark and understand what bambam was trying. then jennie suggested. 

"so! how about we too take some rest as jungkook is asleep and we all are also very tired after all these truths. when others will come we will also talk then only. hmmm ?how  about it?"

all looked at each other and nodded their head in agreement. 

"okay guys so take rest we will talk later." 

all were about to go in the particular rooms but suddenly yugyeom asked tae. although they know the answer still teasing tae is fun.

"oh yeah! tae by the way do you want me to lead to gues-"

"no ! it's okay i will stay in jungkook's room incase he wake up or need anything." 

all laughed at him that he even didn't wait to complete the sentence and cut yugy off in between.

they all smiled and nodded their head last time after stopping their laughter as tae was deadly glaring at them.

"okay so alright." bambam said and with that they went to their respective rooms.

taehyung carried jungkook to his room. he entered inside the room and carefully lay kook and removed his jacket and shoes after that he covered him with the duvet.

then taehyung look around the room to take a look at his room. taehyung smiled.

" his room is as simple and elegant as him. so perfect in every way. it changed from the last time from the few glimpes i remember." taehyung mumbled to himself.

he looked around for the last time before removing his own coat and shoes

after all process he joined jungkook on the bed. he  lay beside him carefully not to wake him up. he wrapped his arm around jungkook's waist and pulled him closer that jungkook's face was touching tae's chest. when jungkook felt the warmth in the tae's embrace he unknowingly snuggled into his chest and put his hand on his chest. tae smiled at him lovingly and kissed on his forehead. 

taehyung sighed and stare at the ceiling while creasing jungkook's waist. 

' he really has a thin waist and his scent is like a new born baby. so additive.' 

tae thought and smile. after few mins later he embrace the darkness and slept with the company of jungkook. 

after two hours~

tae woke up due to the knock on the door.

"tae! kook!"

"yes lisa!" taehyung replied to the voice with the closed eyes.

"oh! you are up. is kookie also up?" 

"oh no he is not. why? what happened?"

"well! all are the members are here also it is lunch time so wake him up and come downstairs. okay?"

"okay. we will be there in 15 minutes."

"do you need any help while waking him up? he really become child when he wakes up."

"oh no thankyou i can manage."

"alright! we are waiting hurry up!"

"hmmm!" with that lisa went downstairs to join with all the members.

taehyung rubbed his eyes to adjust in the ray of light falling in the room through the window. taehyung switch on the light. he grabbed his phone from the nightstand and checked the room.

it was almost 3 in the afternoon. he then felt weight on his chest and little grip on his shrt when he tried to move. then he looked down at his chest there he noticed it was jungkook's head on his chest and kook's hand are gripping on his shirt tightly as if he will release, taehyung will disappear anytime. he was holding like for his dear life. while the other one in on his waist.

taehyung smiles at the sleeping beauty who is looking so beautiful, cute and peaceful while taking his beauty sleep. 

' how can you be so beautiful as well as cute at the same time while sleeping? can admire you every second.' tae thought.

he smiled widely and kissed on his forehead. he decided to let the boy sleep for more few minutes before going downstairs. he really need it.

he put his hand on the top of jungkook's which is holding his shirt tightly while with other that is on kook's waist he again started to crease his waist slowly. he sighed heavily and start looking at the ceiling again same as before sleeping. that when he felt the body in his arms start moving.

he turned his head to the boy which is slowly waking up from his sleep. jungkook opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them with the both hands after releasing tae from the heavy and tight cuddle with a cute and small pout on his thin, small , pinkish and kissable lips. 

taehyung chuckled at  his lover's cuteness and let a small sigh again.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

 hello armies! here is an update i hope you all will enjoy it.

stay healthy, happy , cheerful and safe....

always remember i purple you all army and bts

also congratulations' as our boys win three award .at AAA 2020 

(best of best award, male idol popularity award and song of the year award)

also nominating in grammy....

they finally did it! proud of them and lucky to be an army.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜