koo.....

(please don't mind the title i was clueless what to name it.)

"ahmm..emmm...kook about this you should ask from that person."

3rd person pov

lisa said to jungkook. whereas jungkook was completely clueless. then they all sighed and get from their sides and made way to look at the doorway that's when he got the hint where they want to point out there he saw a person. standing near the doorway that's when the reality hit jungkook and all the scene happened in the park which he forget during the talk with his hyung.

"taetae hyung." jungkook said more like a whisper but enough to make that person to look at jungkook. tears again started to flow. words stuck in his throat. then his eyes widened when he recalled all the things.

he whisper shouted. "pur-purple hyung"

taehyung nodded his head. now tears begin to flow more. whereas taehyung was trying hard not to breakdown.

"hyu-i-" jungkook was completely speechless.

bambam hyung cleared his throat which gave the hint o others except taekook who were busy in understanding their feelings and all the things.

"we think you guys should talk alone. now that kook who wake up we all are going to complete the formalities and we will wait outside, please talk with each other and both of you understand each other. good luck." 

with that they all left the room. taehyung cleared his throat and went to kook's bed. he slowly approached to jungkook.

"koo..."

after hearing the name after all these years, it unlocks all the emotion which have been buried down. it feels like heaven for both of them to each other with truth of being each other's another part. jungkook felt overwhelmed and tears started to kiss his cheeks more nonstop. taehyung sit beside him took his small in his big one and hide his face in jungkook's  palm who was in deep thought with tears flowing from his eyes.

'he is my purple hyung.'

'my love'

'it's true.' 

slowly a smile was forming on the jungkook's face but he suddenly snapped from his thoughts when he felt wetness on his palm. and sobs were started to be heard. then he realized taehyung is crying.

"hyung......"

he called softly. tae lifted up his head and squeezed kookie's hand lightly.

"i am sorry bun. for not coming early, i am sorry for hurting you, i am sorry for hidng. i am a bad lover. i am so-" 

he was cutoff by the jungkook action. kook smashed his lips on tae's softly. who was shocked at first but soon melted in the kiss and kissed back.

the kiss was soft, sweet yet passionate. they were pouring all their love, loneliness of all these years, all their hurting. each and every emotion they were feeling all these years. tae was the one to broke the kiss. he pulled first and then put his forehead against kook's, both of their eyes were closed. they were in complete silence yet comfortable with so many question, overwhelming feelings and much more.

suddenly tae broke it.

"please forgive me my love for being late and not coming soon even though i was near. "

both opened their eyes and jungkook smiled.

"hyung. i am glad you are back. i am not mad at you. i know you have your own reason."

jungkook tried to console tae who was really broken and crying like a baby. jungkook smiled softly at him but tae shook his head and began

"but baby everytime you have to understand, everytime you have to wait, i was not here when you were hurt. i left you alone . why are not mad at me? i-" taehyung was ranting continuously.