childhood memories (1)

jungkook is that bunny boy

3rd person pov
all were shocked at taehyung's statement. all were aggressive to know all things. then taehyung started...

taehyung  pov                                                      
                       flashback

i was broken due to my parent's death and i was wounded badly but on that day fate and luck both were on my side.I was walking unconsciously without knowing where i was. as i had made up my mind that " that day" was my last day and i was going to meet my parents soon. but jesus had planned something else for me. 

by mistake i entered in the garden of a mansion how ? i also don't know. from what i saw there was a boy he was playing with few people. i can see his barely due to unconsciousness.

 he noticed me and worriedly asked me," hello? who are you? what happened to you? are you fine?" when i tried to answer him,"i..." but failed.

he become more worried and started to panic as well as crying.
he pleaded to a man who was beside him to pick me up. they do as the way he said and took me to somewhere. maybe in their house.

next day

i opened my eyes fully and started to gain my consciousness. I noticed a figure sitting beside me or i should say sleeping beside me on a chair. 

he was really like an angel but at the same time he was like a bunny. he was a bunny angel. his sight make to feel butterfly in my stomach. from this moment i want to call him my bunny. i shook my head and laughed on my angel bunny joke.

suddenly he move and i saw him slowly opening his eyes and rubbing them cutely,his messy bed hair, slightly apart small but plump pink lips, his big doe brown eyes,  he had soft hair,  his sinful lips were making a pout, long eyelashes that look like they hold whole universe,  his milky white skin that looked like it belong to a porcelain doll, cute button nose, chubby soft cheeks, coffee coloured hair, short feminine like body most importantly tiny and slim waist, it has the perfect curves.

 he was beyond than beautiful. he has a perfect body on which girls die to have. he was wearing a white shirt which was reaching to his mid thigh and exposing his collarbone as well as hos neck under that he was weraing a black short which was showing his thick, meaty thigh.

my thoughts were interrupted when the boy wake up instantly after seeing me he jumped and hugged me. i was shocked by his action. i came back in reality when he asked about me in a worried tone. he was really cute. then i was hit by reality that i can't tell him about my real identity. " actually i am in danger. they will kill me....."
that's all i said when he hugged me again and started crying.......
😊😊😊😊😊😊

finally new update
i hope you all will like it
okay guys see u in next chapter
till then thankyou
and i purple you all army and BTS💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰
BYE
SEE U
NAMASTE