new friends

now at present ~
"okay so tae is giving treat." yugyeom asked.
youngjae nodded.
" he will text later." he furthur added, youngjae bid his goodbye with his cousins. yugyeom went to others.

" okay guys now let's go to grab something to eat, then we will go for more shopping and finally home."lisa explained the plan for today

" hyung, noona please have a sleepover at my place, we can have movie marathon." jungkook suggested. all chuckled at him and nodded. then after few discussions all went to a famous restaurant that is owned by their friend 'chen'.

when they entered in the restaurant many shouting and squealing can be heard. all were fanboying/ fangirling over them. all waiter bowed at them. one of them went to them," hello mr. bambam  how may i help you?"

" hello you too, well we want a table of 5 in a quiet place."

" sure sir, there is always a reservation under your and friends name. please follow me i will lead you to there."

" well thankyou. come on guys let's go. " they went to vvip section which is just for them and their friends only. it is a big hall.

there is a table of six sits the waiter lead them to there and it has a beautiful view as well as place is highly decorated.

" please have your seats , we will just return with water and your drink till then i hope you'll select your order. please make yourself comfortable and suitable ."

the waiter bowed and went to grab water and drinks for them.
" so guys what will you have decides to order." lisa asked
" we don't know how  about theit specialties." jennie replied.

" yups it is a great idea also we have never tried it." bambam added. yugyeom looks  at kook
" bun are you alright with it or needed something else."

jungkook shook his head," no hyung it is alright with me." they all decided to have their specialties.

suddenly a voice echoed in the room." hello guys!"

" oh chen! hello, how are you?" bambam hugged him.

" i am alright guys what about you all?" chen replied

" we are also fine." yugyeom exclaimed. and hugged him. jennie and lisa did same.

" oh! we have a special guest today. nice to meet you mr. jeon."
chen said joyfully.

" hello mr.chen. pleasure is mine to meet me  but please cut the formalities and call me kookie . you are bambam hyung's friend so you are my hyung too if you don't mind." they both shake hands.

" no kookie, it will be alright infact it would be great for me and also you can address me as you please.."
" okay chen hyung." jungkook said and hugged him which chen smiled at and gladly replied.

" you're really cute and sweet kookie as i heard but much more beautiful in reality. "
" thankyou hyung."
" so what's bring you here ? i assume you might be busy at this time." jennie asked
" yups i was doing some work but as i heard about you guys and a cute special quest how can i miss the opportunity to meet. so i am here now. see i have done right thing i am glad to have a new small bunny brother. " chen replied and ruffled kookie's hair . kook smiled at him

" chen hyung as you are here so why don't you have a lunch with us . it would be fun and also we can have a chance to know about each other." jungkook suggested.

" sure why not by the way i was going to ask what have you ordered.? " chen asked.
all shrugged. " we haven't ordered yet also we weren't able to decide so we thought of your specialties as we haven't tried it yet."lisa replied.

" any suggestions!?" bambam asked.
" hmmm.. how about our chinese dishes they are the best here. i am sure you'll enjoy it. " chen recommended jungkook nodded excitedly and all other agreed.

" okay so let's order it ."
suddenly a waiter came and serve their drinks and water.

" hello everyone.  i am jessy today i am appointed to serve you all . may i please have your order if it is decided or you need any recommendations. "
she bowed politely at them.

" well miss jessy we would like to have our famous chinese dishes which were just added to the menu yesterday for six." chen ordered his staff.

" sure mr.chen the order will be serve in a few mins. i hope you won't mind." the waiter bowed at went to work on order.
all grab their seats .

" so hyung please tell me about yourself. " jungkook asked.

" well you know my name is chen. kim jong- dae official name the owner of the most of the 7 stars restuarant in the south korea and other countries. i am 22 right now going to graduate in a month from Seoul university. i am a arts student. my passion is cooking which tell the reason for the restaurant and my hobbies are dancing and singing.  well it's nice to meet you."

" hello, i am jeon jungkook also called kookie. i am known as the CEO of jeon corporation. i am currently 18 and going to graduate from high school within this week. my hobbies are dancing,  singing,  photography and many more things. it's my pleasure to meet you ."

" oh kookie i have heard from lisa that you are great a artist. and have a great interest in it."
chen asked.
" oh hyung ! that is so-so also i hadn't learnt it from past few months ." they chit chat for a bit.

their food arrived in a bit.the waiter bowed at them and left. they all enjoyed the food with little laugh and jokes .
after an hour they all decided to go for shopping as planned . but chen declined politely as he has stuff to do which he left for meeting them.

now they all went to CEOX mall near the restaurant.  they bought many stuff for 2 hours.

now it is time to go back....
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
finally a new chapter i hope you will  enjoy it.

i purple you all army and bts 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

#STAY HOME STAY SAFE