lunch

3rd person pov

after 15 mins Mr. han informed us." we are here boys!"

" thankyou sir." jungkook replied.

" no worries son, call me uncle han."he said with a smile on his face.
jungkook doesn't want to make him disappointed.
" okay uncle han." taehyung smiled widely on him if it is possible. they both got out of the car and straightened their coat. they are surrounded by the guards.

" where are we?"

" look yourself!" tae pointed at restaurant.

" wait! it is the famous restaurant THE EUPHORIA." jungkook said excitedly.

tae smiled and nodded his head. they both entered in the restuarant. all the staff bowed at them.

" Mr.kim please this way!" the manager lead them to a beautiful hall.

" wow! it... it's so ..beautiful." jungkook said in awe with wide eyes and his famous smile. taehyung's voice snapped him.

" i am glad you like it. " tae said with a soft voice and smile.

" like....hyung i LOVE IT!" jungkook squealed and hugged tae who was smiling like an idoit totally whipped for him.

all the staff was shocked to see their master smiling with soft voice, also reserving the whole restaurant without any occasion that is only for one person. it was something new for them but they decided not to ask the master and make him annoyed. but they are confirmed that he is very soecial person by the way taehyung look at him and behave so lovely.

some of them recognized him as the owner of the Jeon company as jungkook remain low key as a CEO.

they reached to their seat.

( it is only vip section, also suppose them sitting in the centre

( it is only vip section, also suppose them sitting in the centre. )

( the setup of their table

( the setup of their table.)

jungkook is still in awe and now his heart flutter more by the table setup with the music in the background.