moving in....

3rd person pov

it was the another morning in the jeon's mansion, this morning also started with the same routine of jin making breakfast with the servants, Jimin and hoseong helping along, while others hoseok and yoongi talking with Jungkook beside them namjoon discussing company projects with taehyung who is taking every few second break to admire his baby giggling and laughing. yoongi and hoseok also giving their suggestion along with teaching Jungkook all about the companies meetings, projects and action plan as he is a newbie in this field.

then jin calling them for breakie, as the food is always served by the maids and servants , jin feeding Jungkook along the possessive ass aka taehyung. Jungkook giggling all over the silly fights of his hyungs , dining table filled with chits chats , teasing, giggles and laughing on the top of the jin's shouting and addition of the namjoon's clumsiness while having the breakfast.

everything was the same till taehyung's phone rang.when caller id pop up on the screen taehyung excused himself while nodding at namjoon who understood that it's about the underworld matter while he whispered to jin who was tapping on namjoon's arm to ask the reason.

after few minutes taehyung came back with a straight face, everyone saw the expression except Jungkook who was busy eating his food as he was a good baby of eomma ,which others were grateful as he won't doubt or won't be scared of his aura, all understood something was wrong.

when Jungkook noticed the change in the atmosphere around him he saw everyone looking behind him, when he turn around, he saw taehyung who is coming near him with a smile on his face which he changed in millisecond with turning of Jungkook not to scare him, this action left everyone speechless and in disbelief. then Jimin commented.

"power of love." he shook his head with a sigh.

"what happened tae?" Jungkook asked when tae sat beside him.

tae shook his head and kissed on his head.

"nothing baby"

then he announced

"everyone eat up your breakfast as I have something to discuss with everyone, you too sweetie"

he said last part while looking at his love who was looking him with his big doe sparkling eyes , confusion filled in them.

tae just smiled at him.

"I will tell bub first eat up your food"

kook nodded his head.

after breakfast in the hall

as today no one has meeting today so they decided to solve underworld matter of course except Jungkook who skip today work to spend time with others. leaving today's management with the special members on the command of tae.

all were sitting in silence with their lovers beside them , while Jungkook in tae's lap as per taehyung' request.

he break the silence, the moment everyone was looking for , the explanation.

"so I want to say that we are again back shifting to our mansion."

all were confused.

"but why so sudden"?

"what happened tae?"

jin and namjoon followed tae's statement with the question but before tae could answer them, all heard the whining.

they all look at the source aka Jungkook.

who was pouting and whining tae's lap while shaking his head.