CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)

taehyung pov
" i will sleep with you" " okay hyung i have made the bed you can lay down now"
" well koo..." i said while lying down on the bed

he hummed in response " well as you see i have a habit of hugging something or someone while sleeping hope you don't mind"

he  smiled and responded " it's okay hyung no worries" with that he lie beside me. i instantly embraced him in my arms. he hugged me back. i smiled and pulled him more closer by his waist he was so small in front of me which is really cute.

" hyung... "suddenly he speak up. i hummed in reply and look down towards him. " hmm... well purple hyung will you be my friend?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"of course koo! i will be your friend....or maybe more than that"
i mumbled the last part to me.
he smiled more widely and hugged me tightly

" thankyou hyung good night "
with that he slept his sweet snores were echoed in the room

i chuckled at him and switch off the lamplight. " good night koo..."
i kissed on his forehead and went to dreamland.....

next morning:)

i was the one to wake up early due to the light falling on me. i adjust my eyes to the beam of light and recall the incident happened yesterday. i sighed heavily. i attempt to get up but failed when i realized a weight on my chest.

then i looked down and saw jungkook's head on my chest while hugging me by my waist like his life depends on it. he was sleeping like bunny. i chuckled and patted his hair which made him to wake up.

he wake up and cutely rubbed his eyes to adjust his eyesight to light. he turned his head towards me.

" good morning koo... did you sleep well?" i asked in my deep and husky morning voice. he blushed a little but replied" good morning hyung . yup! i slept well. what about you?" he was looking at his lap . i chuckled " me too. okay then let's fresh up and have breakfast."

time skip~

after breakfast we went to kookie's garden. it had many flowers,fountains, tables to sit as well as swings. we sat on the swings. there was a comfortable silence between us. cold wind, chirping of birds, flowers were dancing due to wind, it was a beautiful scene. " we also have a garden like this in our mansion." i suddenly spoke up which make kookie to snap his head at me.

i sighed heavily and give a sad smile" my parents used to play woth me there. everything was perfect.  everyone was happy. me , my hyungs , even my dog do you know his name is yeontan. he is a naughty brat." i chuckled sadly at last statement then look at kook . he was starring me with his innocent eyes which were holding the most beautiful emotions a lovely ones.

" everything was like the dream. no worries only happiness but sweet moments don't long last. everything was destroyed and broke into pieces. as one day our rivals attacked us. my parents-- they helped me  and saved me but--- they can't save themselves and everything end" i break down completely that scene still horrify me. jungkook quickly got up and took me into his small embrace.

" don't worry hyung. they didn't left you. they are still with you in your heart. now they are at better place. they want you to be happy and safe please do it for them. everything will be fine. " his voice clamed me.

" jungkook----" he stared at me directly into my eyes. " will you be always at my side." he froze for a second " i-i" he looked confused.
" i know it is strange that we had only met yesterday and now i am asking you to stay at my side. i , myself don't know why i just feel a connection with you , the way you console me make me calm, the way you speak make me to listen you , your smile make me happy. i feel protected and safe in your arms .
so--"

"WILL YOU STAY AT MY SIDE FOREVER "
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

yup another update~~~
hope you will like it
oken so see u in next chapter
till then
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
BYE SEE U
## stay home stay safe