reveal to all

i am happy to have them...

jungkook pov

suddenly i snapped from my thoughts  when bambam hyung called me.
" oh kook, what are you doing there? come fast the food is going to be cold. come on we all are waiting for you here."
i chuckled at his rush .
" coming hyung." i replied.

i smiled a little and joined them.
whiling eating the dinner we share some chit chat with the presence of each other.

suddenly lisa noona asked me," kook what were you thinking while standing on the staircase? are you alright?"
i shoked  my head.
" nothing noona .it's just.... it's just feels like a complete family with you all. i am happy and glad to meet you all." all become somewhat emotional after the sudden confession of mine.

" ohhh ! kook we feels the same with you. we all love you a lot."
yugyeom hyung said whike hugging me tightly to which i gladlh replied.

" oh ! kook bun you have made us emotional." bambam hyung said while wiping his small tears that were forming in his eyes.

we all chuckled at him. after finishing our dinner we all prepared and planned to sleep in hall together tonight and to have a movie marathon.

after few mins~
we set up all the things. bambam hyung recheck everything like duvets, mattress, pillow, all in their pajamas, snacks,  drinks and lastly all the movie that are going to be played.

all took their position. with me in the middle, noona on my right and hyungs on my left. all were cuddling each other.

the movie marathon started with my favorite  movie' iron man'
then ' frozen ' followed by ' NOTEBOOK'

we all were enjoying the moments.
sometimes in between we crack some jokes and tease each other.
but suddenly during the NOOTBOOK  movie lisa noona asked me something that made my heart stop , the thing that i never  planned to tell anyone. we can say one of the secret.
she asked that..
...
..
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" kook who gave you that promise ring? what is the secret?."
she pointed out the ring in my finger. at first i tenser and hesitated but then jennie noona squeezed my hand in reassurance.  and than i thought that they love me unconditionally  and support me infinitely. then they should know about it.

so it is when i explained everything the 10 days and my live but while telling i noticed that they know it already but also with the point of view of purple hyung.
but then i shrugged it and decided to ask other day.

bambam hyung smiled at me.
" don't worry kook. we all are here for you and i am sure your lover will come back at you soon just wait for the right time."

it was the same confident of jennie noona the bambam hyung was having in the purple hyung.

i am saying it is wrong infact i am happy they have confident in him and believe but it is still somewhat poking me in my brain that they know him better than me although they haven't met him that is what i think. but again shrugged it off .

i smiled at them " thankyou hyung. thankyou everyone. i am really happy. i really love you all."

" we also love you kook." lisa noona said.

they all hugged me tightly and fell asleep last moment before sleeping i noticed the and it was pretty late around 2 am.

i don't realize when i fall asleep.

next morning ~
lisa pov
we all had got up except jungkook who was sleeping like a baby. we all cooed at him.
i really think some times that what are the moments when we don't coo at him?  and i know right when he become a spoiled brat and can't be controlled but anyway he is so cutee. i smiled at him..

then we all decided to let him slepp for few mins just because he is looking cute and we can't bear to wake him up unless it is really important. plus it is early also.

today we just have to ho to jeon's company at noon for meeting. i recalled all the yesterday talk. i smiled a bit when i realized that jungkook has been open up with us completely and think of us as his family.

although he always loved us but sometimes he feels inferior that he might be a burden at other bit i am glad it finish.

but not so soon my smiley face changed into a worried one whem i recall the way jungkook knotted his eyebrows when we reassured him that tae aka purple hyung will come back soon to him. because i think that jungkook somewhat really think that how can we have this much confident in a person we have never seen nor meet before?

sometimes i really think that jungkook feels that our meeting was normal and accidental but how will he react when  he will know  that at first we meet him because of the mission?

i know jungkook don't like to have secrets between us that's why he told about tae aka purple hyung to us  as he feels that maybe he is not perfect to know that readon or the secret. he feels disheartened and feels inferior. i am realky worried about him. i just wish he would be okay at that time.......

i should talk about this to others...
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
hello guys !
i am back with a new chapter i hope you will enjoy it .
thanks for reading ....

so see you soon on next Sunday
till then please remember
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
STAY HOME STAY SAFE

STAY HEALTHY AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY

BYEEEE😘😘😘😘