sorry

"why!?"

3rd person pov

jungkook's mind was messed up. he didn't know what to do? but one thing was clear that he wanted to be alone and sort out his feelings. after whisper- yelling at his hyung, which he truly never wanted to but his frustration took control due to which he snapped at them.

he ran away from there, broken, hurt, confused, messed up ignoring all call for my name.

"jungkook!!"

"kook, stop!"

"please listen it!"

but he kept running. 

finally he was far from them, but not knowing where he was running to. but he just kept running not giving a damn fuck about in the surrounding. he mind was only filled with few questions.

"why they didn't told me?"

"about all the things, their meetings, his past, even his love they knew everything?"

but the main question is,

"who sent them? and why?"

"do i know them?"

 at a spot when his legs finally gave up. he took a look at his surrounding , he noticed that he was at the park. he give up. all he wanted to do is to let it out, he want a rest from all this life and stuff.

he went to the bench and sit there all broken and upset.

he want to forget everything for a moment but every words played in his mind continuously.

(flashback) back at the room~

"bambam i am scared what if jungkook will hate us after knowing the truth."

"babe yugy, he won't ."

"but bambam, yugyeom is right. you know we can't hide it for long now. today or tomorrow jungkook will come to know about the truth. and you are also well aware how much he trust us? how would he react that our encounter wasn't a mere coincidence but was ordered and well planned, that we were told to meet him our mission. you all know how broken he will be?"

"yes lisa, and moreover how he will feel that we already know about his past before we meet him? what would he say when he will know that we already know about his love? he trust us and shared all his secrets. he would be broken."

"you are right jennie, he really hate when someone hide things from him, when he trust them with all his hurt."

"also if know that his lo-"

they cut off by the voice of aunt may.

(end of flashback)~

now all i can just ask and think: "why!?"

"was all a act?"jungkook was thinking all negative but deep down he know that they had there reasons also all their care, love and affection is all true. 

'A person can lie, but eyes can't they always say truth.'

i was in my deep thought that didn't notice my surrounding , suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. he flinched and noticed that it was-

'Minjae' his highschool classmate.

he sat beside jungkook, who hasn't have anymore energy to chase him away. he just sit quite.

then minjae broke the silence.

"what happened jungkook?"

"why are you crying?"