INCIDENT

after few mins of waiting ~
jennie pov

he come downstairs in his school uniform

this what jungkook is wearing

(jennie )

( lisa )

(yugyeom)

(yugyeom)

(bambam)

"

jungkook is looking cute in uniform." lisa commented.
" hello noona , hello hyung. good morning everyone."
he greeted all the people in the mansion. we all greeted back.

he have his breakfast waffles and banana milkshake. we all have a cup coffee as we finished our breakfast at shared mansion. we all bid our goodbye to his chef and  others.  bambam took the kookie's backpack from him.

jungkook's driver drop us at our school. when we entered inside all the eyes were on is especially jungkook . jungkook is the smartest and cutest student in the school. he is pretty famous by the name of ' youngest CEO'. we all are famous due to our family businesses.

yes although we have graduated but we are still in school  for kookie's protection. even though he denied but we have to , also it was our only mission whem we first met. so that's why we will take admission in uni this year so that we can be with kook . sometimes we sit in the classroom with him or one of us. otherwise we roam around as we have principal's permission but who are they to deny us? i smirked at my thoughts.

jungkook had gone to his homeroon class and we are in cafeteria.

" so guys do you think that we should invite tae in his graduation?" three of them thought.
" yes , why not but will he come?" lisa replied.
i shrugged off " don't know."
" so where are we going for shopping today?" yugyeom asked
" why don't we go to **** mall that is pretty popular. " i suggested. they all nodded.

after 30 mins~

" guys let's go it's already late jungkook must be waiting. " we all got up and went to his class .
all the students have left the class but kook doesn't.
when he doesn't exit we enter the class and the next scene make our blood boil.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person pov

they saw taeyang has pinned jungkook on the table and he is hovering over him . to prevent the noise he has put his palm on kookie's mouth.
jungkook is scared .he is crying and pushing taeyang who is suking and kissing on kookie's neck and his friends are busy in talking.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO OUR KOOK ?" bambam brusted. on noticing us Taeyang smirked. he commanded his friends to attack on them.

all members scoffed at them and dodged a their attacks. in few mins they knocked them out . suddenly yugyeom noticed that taeyang and jungkook are missing. their blood boiled more and exit the room to find them.

when they entered the corridor IV suddenly they heard some noise like crying, screaming. reality hit them and they realized it is jungkook's voice. they all go towards the direction from where  the voice is coming. on reaching there their anger brusted.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
they saw that taeyang has grabbed jungkook's jaw harshly.  he was about to kiss him. but bambam was quick. he pushed taeyang from kook who is a crying mess right now..

a new update but small one
also guys i love all the kpop band .
i have took the name randomly
sorry for those who are the fan of Taeyang .

i hope you will enjoy it
# STAY HOME STAY SAFE
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🇮🇳

BYE~~