NEW HYUNG AND PARTY

"IT IS SURPRISEee"
Bambam pov
when junkook asked us about the place where we are going. lisa helped the situation and told him that it is a surprise.

now we are in the car going towards the surprise for jungkook.

when we were about to reach we blindfolded him with a silk cloth. he flinched by our action. then jennie reassured him and said,"kookie ,it is nothing we are just giving you surprise so it is important. otherwise it will ruin our plan." she said with a pout.

" please wait please!" then lisa added with same pout. both we were acting like jungkook. all brust into laughter.

" oh no! hyung, noona you know i don't like surprises " he said with a pout. but then with a smile he added," but don't worry for you all i will wait" we cooed at that sight. when we reached there jimin led the way to jungkook and made him to sit on chair. then i asked him to remove the blindfold .

when jungkook saw the place and surprise his big doe eyes started to form tears.then he started crying.

actually we are at the restaurant which is owned by my parents. we are here to celebrate jungkook's high school graduation ceremony. as within  a week he is going to be graduating from high school.  we all are his friends since his first year but we graduated an year ago.

 although we met him for a special mission but time made us a cute family . we all love jungkook like our son and brother. he has no one beside us .

i sit next to jungkook," bunny why are you crying? don't you like it?" i asked in a sweet tone. we all waited for the answer.

then he took a long breathe to calm his tears which are flowing like a waterfall and hugged me tightly.  " thankyou bambamie hyung and all . i really like no LOVE IT!!! i don't know how to thankyou. it is really a pleasent surprise. i am really happy to have a family like you. i always thought that i am a burden on you all ." you said with cute tone but on last line he said with a sad and low voice. we all brust into tears.

then lisa hugged him tightly and  securely," you are never a burden kookie.  you are our small brother we love to take care of you. i am happy you like the surprise. after the graduation we will do one more party. we all want to spoil you kookie. always remember we all love you whole heartedly." she said with a lovely and motherly tone with a smile. it made jungkook to have his most cute bunny smile. we all melted in that smile.

although jungkook is rich he never spend his money. we all and our other members are top richest person in the world so money is not a big deal for us.
"he is really an angel for us. he is too pure and innocent for this world." i signed at my thought.

suddenly i saw jimin stand beside jungkook,

" jungkook ." he said hesitantly.

  jungkook replied" yes hyungie ". 

" kookie i know that i just only know you for an hour but i feel attracted to you. i really like you as my small brother. i really want to protect you and love. will you give me a chance to be your brother and a member of this family too" he said in low tone. 

i feel happy that jimin like him and really want to protect him . we know jungkook will say yes he is really to kind

jungkook hugged him tightly, " chimie hyungie...." he stopped and look at jimin to ask his permission for this nickname.  Jimin smiled and assured him by nodding his head as a yes.

 " hyung you are already my brother and the part of this family. you are really sweet and cute. you are beautiful too. i really like you.  i am happy to be you little brother. but..."

we all were happy but we look at jk why he stopped at but.
jimin asked in low tone," but what jungkook? don't you want to be your brother"

jungkook giggled," no hyungie it is not that. i want to say that but i am a little brat and naughty. i can make you annoy will you accept it." at his statement we all laughed and jimin signed in relief.  " yes i am okay with it. actually i same too." he said with a wink.

jungkook showed his bunny smile. once  again we all cooed and melt in his smile. jimin cupped kookie's face with his hand and kissed on his forehead sweetly like a big and  protective brother.

 " i will make you happy and always protect you like others . i promise you " he said with a smile.

then both look towards me" thankyou bambam hyungie for letting me meet kookie" jimin said.  " thankyou bambam hyungie for all of this" kookie said. 

later he added " THANKYOU ALL OF YOU FOR BEING MY HAPPINESS "
😁😁😁😁😁
finally one more chapter
thankyou all of you for reading my book
okay see you in next chapter
bye
i purple you all
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
namaste