gifts~

3rd person pov

after the celebration in the restaurant they went to the jungkook's mansion. 

on the way there taehyung asked jungkook about the party .

in whole ride jungkook told him how much he enjoyed.

although tae knew everything as it was visible on his face but it's more fun to listen his sweet voice and watching his facial expressions with jumping and clapping like a small kid along with scrunching of his nose.

every action of jungkook is so cute  for taehyung.

he really love this angel.

in the ride he was thinking how would be his life if  he wouldn't have met him?

but taehyung decided to put this aside as their no possibility of this.

in the dreams too he doesn't want to imagine it.

after an hour they reached at the mansion as the restaurant was quite far from their place.

it was 7 when they reached .

jungkook was quite tired so tae decided to carry him there.

when they reached at the hall others were also present there.

well some were on others and some were laying on the couch. tae chuckled at everyone all were tired.

everyone really enjoyed a lot.

although everyone was tired but weren't sleep or in the mood to sleep.

jungkook was not interested to sleep right now.

tae put jungkook on the couch where namjoon was sitting.

jungkook lay on the couch and put his head on his lap.

namjoon smiled and creased his hair.

jungkook smiled at the sensation.

all were smiling.

" hyung do you know. you and jin hyung really look like parents.  we are really happy to see that." hobi commented

jin also put his head on namjoon's shoulder and they both smiles at each other.

" so how do you both feel about it? hmm? being this lil boy parents."
jimin asked excitedly.

" well i don't know to explain bit being parent is really magical. now i understand how our parents would have felt when they become parents.  the feeling is so beautiful, a really magical one it can't be explained but can be felt inside. you know every time jungkook call me eomma it gives me overwhelming feelings. with him everytime i feels like he is my son, i should protect him, take care of him, complete his every wishes,  cook for him. today when he graduates i was so overwhelmed that my hearts feels like crying so proud of him. he is so precious.   even though i always wanted my child to call me papa or dada but when i first saw jungkook i felt a wish in my heart that jungkook call me eomma and that word do have power."

jin explained while watching jungkoom who is  looking at him with his innocent big doe eyes.

in them it's look like whole universe immerse in them.

all were smiling at the trio. they do look like a small family - a couple with their small baby.

namjoon agreed with jin. he too feels overwhelming when jungkook call him appa.

" what about you namjoon hyung? how do you feel?" this time yugyeom asked him.

" well i do agree with jinie it do feel like a magical feeling. so overwhelming. i always like to do everything according to planning and slowly. i also decided that first i will marry this worldwide handsome. and then adopt a child but everything slowly. i do also desire to be parent but i was afraid that i am not ready. but when jungkook first called me appa i felt like my all boundaries break,  all my fears.  i feels like i should be more mature. be a role model to my child. teach him many things. today when jungkook graudate i do too felt like a proud father. jungkool will always be my son. i am really happy. "
jin was blushing when namjoon said about marriage.