collaboration

All were chatting and enjoying the moment as complete family.

After few mins jin's eyes land on the paper work on the table, he got curious and took one of them.

He read and tilted his head in confusion.

"Collaboration ?" Jin mumbled and looked at his lover in confusion.

Everyone looked at him.

" babe do you forget our plan about collaboration?"
Namjoon asked him in confusion as everyone was imformed about it .

Then it clicked.

" oh yes yes i remember. It's just slipped out my mind after all the events, everything was unexpected. " jin said and chuckled.

Taehyung playfully rolled his head and commented.

" just say you are getting old, why to make excuse."

Everyone laughed at it.
Jin glared at him.

" you KIM TAEHYUNG I SWEAR I WILL TAKE KOOK WITH ME AND FLY FROM HERE." Jin threatened him.

" oh please you old man just take card of your health you getting old also your memory is getting weak." Taehyung smirked at him but tightened his hold on jungkook's waist.

Jungkook shook his head and hit taehyung's chest .

" tae why do you always tease eomma?"
Kook pouted and glared at him.

But others just chuckled, he was looking like a cute lil angry bunny.

Jin smirked at taehyung as if telling
'I win.' Taehyung also playfully glared at him and looked at kook.

He pouted at him and whined a bit

" but baby why you hit me? I am hurt now."

Everyone shook their head at his whipped state but deep down in their they are happy that taehyung is back to his old self, smiling, giggling and enjoying not just being workaholic and cold.

Jungkook also giggled at his Lover's cuteness and kissed on his chest where he hit him.

"now okay?, tae." Kook askes him smiling with sparkling eyes with innocence , care and love in them.

Taehyung stared him a bit and peck on his lips.

" better." Commented while smiling widely showing his boxy smile to his lover.

Jungkook heart did flip at that smile. Both stared in each other eyes. Showing their their emotions and care for other with smile on their face. Living the moment without worry , still it feels like dream to them. 

Finally together in each other warmth.

Everyone smiled at their lil moment with a smile on their lips.

They are happy for them. All loving the feeling of a complete family.

Namjoon cleared his throat a bit , which made taekook to come out from daze and their lil moment.

" well i know you lovebirds were enjoying your lil sweet  moment, but we still have work to do." Yoongi teased them and  smirking.

Jungkook Blushed and hid his face in taehyung's chest. All cooed at him.

While taehyung smirked and replied back.

" well no problem hyung we can continue it later."

Everyone laughed at his proud remark.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at him of course playfully but didn't hide the small smile on his face.
Jungkook blushed more and whined at tae who just chuckled at his cute lil blushy bun and kissed on his head.

" so let's discuss about the collaboration and the project. " taehyung suggested.

Jungkook also composed himself and sat properly. 

He remembered that he was on taehyung's lap so he tapped on taehyung's hand which was on his waist.

Taehyung hmmed and looked at his lover.
" tae shouldn't i sit on the chair while we discuss?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung frowned and shook his head.

"It's okay babe, i am more comfortable with you on my laps and  in my arms." Taehyung replied genuinely but with a hint of tease.

Jungkook blushed but nodded his head.
Then they discussed about the plans and all.

Two hours later~

" okay so let's start tomorrow with our plan and project.  Me and kook will go to kim corp. , jin and namjoon hyung to joon corp. , yoongi hyung and jimin will go to min corp. While hoseok hyung with noona will go to lee corp. , as it's near and convenient.  Also the four of you will go with each of us as we are going to sign four collaboration on same day so we need help in preparation and documentation,  if it's okay with you all.?" Taehyung concluded.

" we are more than happy to help you guys." Bambam replied with smile on his face , other nodded their head in approval.

Taehyung nodded his head and reciprocated the smile.

" so it's finally we will go to the respective companies tomorrow and after that we will inform the press and media in two three day. Also babe you don't need to worry we will keep your profile low but it might not be like earlier. "  taehyung explained and looked at his lover in worry.

Jungkook just hugged him.

" it's okay tae  i have no problem. "
Taehyung also sighed and hugged him back, securing him in his arms and discussing further.

After 1 more hour everyone dismissed the meeting and went to eat dinner as it's around 9 pm, all were tired with the shifting, working and touring.

They all eat  their dinner and went to their respective room as they have to leave early tomorrow and everyone were sleepy.

Taekook entered their room, jungkook fell directly on his bed feeling so tired.
Taehyung smiled and ruffled his hair.

" baby first i am going for shower till then you can rest,  later shower and sleep hmm?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head with that tae took his towel and clothes, went to bathroom.

Jungkook sighed and relaxed freely on tbe bed

After 15 mins tae came and kook went for the shower as his night clothes were only above the luggage.

After shower , kook come and joined tae on the bed who was reading book .

Taehyung kept that aside and lay beside his lover.

He switch off the lights and pulled kook by his waist and other arm under his head for support. Jungkook smiled and cuddled with him back, tangled their legs. Both sighed in relief and joy.

" good night  buttercup i love you ."

" good night tae. I love you too."
After sharing nights and ily they both went to dreamland into each other arms. Relaxed with smile on their face.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Hello loves

How are you all? Hope everyone doing fine.

hope you also enjoyed the update.

Then take care everyone.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Purple you all 😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜😘