emergency

hello guys

(chai peelo) jokes apart

i have started my youtube channel for kpop shorts

i hope you can support me please.😓 its @love_wanderer with a Jungkook profile pic.

also finally after a longgggggggggggg timeeee i can see my life on track.

i am extremely happy that i can now continue my hobbies.

finally i am in college 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😊😊😊😊😊

the bts members decided to take bulletproof van to drive to the destination with 2 cars of bodyguards with them. 

in the van, they discussed the situation.

taehyung called their security incharge of their mansion and instructed him to tighten the security and kept a close at the situation around them , if any disturbance inform him immediately.

he also called at company informing his leave today as well the other members.

when tae finished his all call jin decided to ask him the matter clearly. 

"so tae what's the reason behind your distress?"

taehyung sighed.

"well hyung bambam got call from the headquarter, he informed that our members were attacked at different places but at the same times it seems that we are being followed but that's just a guess still how their attack can be so sure and at the same time. i am afraid it maybe just a start."

everyone else were also in daze and distress after learning the matter.

namjoon patted taehyung's shoulder who hid his face in his palm.

"it's okay taehyung it was the moment we were waiting for also the one we can't avoid now or never can. I know you are worried for Jungkook. I won't say everything will be fine but we will try our best. everything is gonna work out in the end. if we all are together then everything will have the way to the solution."

yoongi also patted his shoulder and reassured him. as well as everyone smiled at him.

after 1 hour they reach their head quarter. 

txt was already at the entry along  with bodyguards waiting for them.

taehyung was the first one to exit the van and stand near near them.

"welcome boss" txt bowed and greeted in unison.

taehyung nodded his head and made hand moment to follow him. he always greets them back but today it was little stressful for him which everyone understands as taehyung always consider everyone his family and he won't tolerate any scratch on his family.

txt and rest of members greeted each other and followed taehyung.

they all gathered in the meeting hall.

"so tell me in details what happened, who are injured and where is rest of the members? do we have any hostage or any clue."

soobin initiated.

"boss we all were at the our base, suddenly we were attacked there were total 10 men who invaded our base. five of them were sniper while other five were having RPD new model which were yet to be launched in Korea, they are only available with us i don't know how they were able to get hold of them. all 10 men were  taken down, unfortunately no was alive either they died with our bullet or they suicided even before we could check any one alive-"

taehyung cut off soobin , sighed and looked at txt he could see tension on their face and distress in their voices.  

"it's okay everyone don't worry just relax and then tell me the detail also call me V or hyung."

taehyung know they feel close when they call him hyung or V so in that moment the last thing he wanted to do was to create tension between them or any distress.

they visibly relaxed as they were tensed by the sudden attack and not able to collect any information about this matter also their senior were injured.

other members also stand beside them side hugging and reassuring them, with comforting pats.

" so what happened next?" taehyung asked them to continue .

this time taehyun started.

"then hyung we checked the bodies but we couldn't find any clue or anything, no damage was done our side except for the injury of two guards. they both are in the base hospital right now. one have gunshot on his hand while other on leg. "

taehyung nodded his head and replied

"it's okay you all are safe that's what matter and about guards I will take care of them."

"hyung later on when we were about to call we had a call from G7 base, they immediately asked for backup, jackson hyung sounded so serious and nervous. later when we reached , we saw the same scene there as well then we got to know that they were also attacked at the same time but hyung all our bases are unknown especially T5 and G7. they killed 5 of them while other  5 escaped which was due to the sudden explosion of a gas, our senses were off for good 10 mins."  yeonjun explained ahead.

"hyung most important not all the members were in the base, jb hyung and youngjae  hyung were at different places, also no one knew about it and the plan was also sudden but still they were attacked at the same time. this can't be coincidence, also someone tried to hack our data but we saved that successfully. hyung we think that we are stalked. even when we were coming to the headquarter we felt that but no on was around." boemgyu told his part.

"hyung jb and youngjae hyungs were attacked by the sniper so they couldn't see them, although they both dodged the aim but still bullet hit them at different places because of not being prepared.   mark hyung and jinyoung Hyung also have  injury, jinyoung hyung seems serious. they  all are being treated while  Jackson hyung is with them, he is really shaken up after witnessing  his members being hurt." hueing also took part.

everyone sighed. 

taehyung nodded his head and noticed that txt also have some minor injury on them. 

"you five also go and get your injuries treated. don't take them lightly. take proper rest as well. you all must be tired after this incident. we will come at hospital after sometime" 

he instructed them. txt also bowed and left to do as told

after they left , taehyung sat on his seat with a dark murderer arura around him after recalling what happened with his members and how they all were the shot and injured. he was really furious. he just want to find the culprit and torture them to the core that  even no one in hell would be able to recognize them.

others were also angry and worried about what would  come next to them.

" Tae we must take strict action and make a plan."

Namjoon suggested.

taehyung nodded.

"let's have a  meeting with everyone."

😖😖😖😖😖

(i noticed that i wrote hyung instead of oppa when blackpink address the members in many places.😂😂)

(i was supposed to complete the chapter till 11'30 pm but got distracted by joongdunk       (*/ω\*)😶‍🌫️😖)