the secrets

"how do you know about jungkook and taehyung's love ."

youngjae pov

i noticed the shocked and confused face of yugyeom. i chuckled a bit.
" oh! well when you called hoseok hyung a while ago . our GOT7 members were present there for the new project. he told me to come back to the headquarter sonthat was the mean time when my cousins run away and got lost. then you called me that they are with you so i got relax and went to the headquarter ,leaving them under your care. there V told us about their past not only us byt to all the members ( exo, txt, jisoo, rose and hyesong)."

" really!! he told you guys that's great. well about your early statement you're right kook is really special." i saw yugyeom staring at kook with eyes full of love and adoration. he is really a elder brother. same with others . actually they weren't wrong. just meeting with kook make me feels like his elder brother. and desire to protect him.

before bambam called hoseok hyung ~~

3rd person pov
taehyung was discussing some upcoming mafia's projects with hoseok as well as GOT7 members who were present there.

suddenly hoseok hyung got a phone call and get to know about the reason. his Expression changed into angry one.

taehyung got confused by his reaction. when hoseok ended the call he explained to taehyung.
" V, bambam called. he told that someone is following them although he has ordered the bodyguards to observe the person. still it is dangerous. "

" SHIT!! THEY CAN'T KNOW ABOUT KOOK."
"calm down V, being hyper won't solve anything. i think we should tell other members also so that all can help."

" you're right jhope." and there were GOT7 members too who was confused of all the situation. suddenly V ordered.
" jackson! call all the members right now except special members and bts" jackson was confused but still he replied." yes sir!"

after few mins~

all the members were collected according to V's order. hyesong slowly went to his boyfriend hoseok. " jhope, why we are called here? "
" wait babe, V will explain." she nodded right a way.

all were whispering about the sudden call. V coughed a bit to draw all the attention.
" Attention please, i know you all are confused that why are you called suddenly, right?"

" yes sir!." all said in unison

" well it is not a underworld matter or company matter" V stated. now all the members were beyond confused.

" actually it is about my life." V hesitated a bit. now al the expression changed into shocked one. hoseok hyung pat his shoulder to encourage him. taehyung cleared his throat.

" well I have a lover , know by the name jeon jungkook. "
jackson asked curiously, " jeon jungkook CEO of jeon corporation?" tae nodded his head......

shouting and cheering started in the room all congrats tae. they were beyond happy to know that finally their boss has find someone and they were shocked as well as confused about how this has happened and the main question ' when' .
" V, would you please explain us how?"

that's when taehyung told his story of 6 years ago how he met him and fall in love also how he is helping him all these years secretly.
" so V , you are saying that jungkook doesn't know that his lover is the great mafia lord, kim taehyung aka V."
tae nodded again.

" guys i told you about these all because i want your help to protect him as well as for handling mafia stuff at the same time as it isn't possible for special members to handle everything everytime as they are also busy." he explained.

Jinyoung replied, " V you don't have to ask for it. your order is our command. if it wasn't you than we would have died from drugs. you have saved got7 and give them a new life."

" same with txt V, if it wasn't you than we would have been slave of Wu mafia." Boemgyu said.

" V hyung you have also saved blackpink from the black market we own you our lives." Rose also explained.

taehyung smiled . all the members were happy to see their boss smile.
even though they are his gang members still they all are a family, a big one full of love and care. they all treat each other like one. taehyung hugged all of them in a group hug. actually it was really a big group hug...😂

all pull themselves away." thankyou so much guys."

" tae you don't have to. beside i have heard that jungkook is really cute and innocent we would be happy to take care of him also he must be special because he managed to melt your heart and make you smile after a big scar." jisoo commented.

" so tae when we will be able to meet him. i really want to see him." Mark asked.
tae chuckled.

" soon guys soon...."

" BUT V HYUNG WHAT ABOUT OUR.....PARTYYYY" Boemgyu shouted.

all gasped and started shouting.
" yes V hyung we want a party. you had a lover and never told us ao it is compulsory now." Yeonjun said.
taehyung and hoseok laughed at them.

" okay guys tomorrow we will have a party which will be on me. you can enjoy as much as you want and i will text address ans information later." tae announced and all of them cheered.

hyesong hugged hoseok, " he is really happy. i am glad he found his lost part."
hoseok agreed." yups babe, you are right."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
finally a new update
and thankyou all of you for your support and love for my book.
recently i have been getting a lots of motivation and really thankful for it.
especially Jinjarra and euphoric_dreams29 thankyou both of you for your support.

well then see you all in next chapter till then
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
#STAY HOME STAY SAFE