helpful and pure

3rd person pov

bambam and yugyeom asked jennie and lisa aboit the matter why does jungkook asked that?
they explained the whole situation to the boys that in the store there was a lady she was trying to flirt with kook and all that thing.

bambam sighed heavily and bend till the same height of jungkook
[ a/n all the members are taller than jungkook the height and ages have nothing to do with real one. reason? because ot looks cuteee]

" bun it is not a good thing okay! you are so innocent to know and will you promise hyung not to talk about it again or nor google it? will you be my good bun?"

" yes hyung i promise!" jungkook and bambam do pinky promise on which jungkook giggled.

all members cooed at his cuteness and chuckled. yugyeom ruffled jungkook hair which make kookie pout " hyunggggg-- you ruined my hairstyle." they all laughed and decided to go to watch movie.

( cinema is separated from mall you they have to enter from outside)

they all were on the way when jungkook noticed two boys who were sitting on the bench and crying.
he hurriedly went to them without informing his hyungs and noonas who were busy talking about something and watching over the line.

they both were around 8 or 10 years old. jungkook went to them and bend a bit. " boys why are you crying? and why are you alone?"
both boys gasp and start shaking nervously.  Jungkook noticed it and flash a smile.

" boys, i won't hurt you i promise." he showed his pinky finger. the boys looked at him nervously and hesitantly asked," you promise. " jungkook nodded.

" so we are now friends right?"
jungkook asked boys lift up their head in excitement. one of them asked, " really you will be our friend?" jungkook nodded again.

" do you want to watch movie." they nodded.
" okay let's go. we will talk there."

" where were you kookie? we told you not to leave us ! why did you do that? we were so much worried." jennie scolded him.

jungkook smile apologizely.
" sorry noona for making you all worry . see i saw two boys they were crying so i just went to help them. please don't be mad." he said with a pout in a cute way while shaking jennie's arm.

jennie sighed and smiled," kook baby, we are not mad on you .we are just just worried.  what if you got hurt or something else. please be careful next time okay." jungkook nodded egarly.

" so where are the boys?" lisa asked. jungkook pointed to the boys  behind him.who suddenly shouted," uncle bambam." "uncle yugyeom."
" oh sam and john what are you doing here ." yugyeom asked.

" we are lost. we came here with uncle youngjae. he told us not to run around but we didn't listen and ended up getting lost." they said with sad face.

" it's okay we will help you." bambam assured.
" hmmm.... hyung do you know them?" jungkook asked
" yups bun, they are my friend's 
cousin's children when we went to his home we met them there." bambam explained. " hmm. hyung you didn't tell us your name?" sam asked .

" oh ! sorry i am jungkook you can call me kookie." jungkook replied.
they nodded.
" boys why did you trust me what if i was a bad guy and tried to harm you. you shouldn't go with anyone like that?" jungkook asked.

" yes kookie hyung we know but when you promise not to hurt us your eyes sparkled which explained us that you aren't bad guy. you are innocent,  pure and helpful that's why we believed you. " john defended.

" okay bubs, but remember don't ever trust strangers easily. " jungkook explained them.

" hyung can we first take them to watch movie with us please?" he asked with puppy eyes.
all chuckled at him.
" of course kookie, but first let me call youngjae to inform him till then lisa will buy two more tickets." yugyeom stated.

after the movie~ ( avengers endgame)
jungkook whined, " this movie is a totally shit how they can kill tony stark. " suddenly he got a hit on his head. he groaned in pain. he looked behind to see the personwho did this while rubbing the place where he got a smash.

it was none other than bambam hyung who was glaring at him with others .  jungkook felt small under their staring.  he nervously smiled.

" hyung what happened?"
" NO. CURSING. WORDS. " lisa stated strictly
jungkook gulped.
" oops sorry." jungkook put his hand up in surrender.

suddenly they were interrupted by the scream of Sam and John.
" uncle youngjae."

they both shouted in unison

they both shouted in unison. all the special members smiled at him which he gadly returned with a jungkook who is starting at them   while relaxing with confusion written on his face. he is unaware about this new friend of his hyungs.

jungkook broke the silence.
" hmmm. hyung who is he?" bambam replied," oh bun! he is youngjae, our friend."

" hello jungkook i am choi youngjae." jungkook gasped
" you are the choi youngjae who owned most the luxurious and 10 stars hotels of south Korea. well sir i am jeon jungkook as you already know but you can call me kookie. it's nice to meet you sir ."

youngjae chuckled," it's nice to meet you too kookie. i am glad to know about that you know about me but leave the formalities. you're a special person and friends of them you can call me hyung just like them. i will be with you. 😊"

jungkook showed his famous bunny smile " thankyou hyung." and he suddenly hugged youngjae which make him shocked but later replied by hugging back.

" hmm.. sorry i was over excited." jungkook rub his nape in embarrassment due to his silliness while his cheeks heat up.

all cooed at him even youngjae, " no worries kookie. i have really heard many things about you  from your hyungs and noonas. you're really so cute and beautiful just like a bunny" he laughed at his own statement's last line.

jungkook pouted ," hyung you too . i am not a bunnyyy."

this make all of them to chuckle.

" now i know that what made taehyung's cold heart to be melted.  he is really special." youngjae whispered to himself and smiled which doesn't go unnoticed by yugyeom.

his eyes widened,"how do you know about him and taehyung's love?"
😊😊😊😊😊😊
finally a new update
hope you like it and please don't hate me for late updating
as i am very busy right now
also about smut part guys who all are waiting for it please let me  inform you as it is my first book so there is 50 % chances which will also be in the future....

please don't hate me for this okay so enjoy it and if you have any problem please share or inform
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 😊💜💜💜💜❣💜💜💜💜💜💜
also all fujoshi 😉 bl lovers
#stay home stay safe