introduction

jungkook wad waiting for the arrival of guests at the entrance...

after 10 mins around 16 cars  stopped at the gate. all guests arrived at the same time along with their bodyguards.

jungkook greeted them.

" good afternoon here gentlemen. i am happy to welcome you at my company whole heartedly.  it is an honor for me and my company to have you visit here."

" good afternoon mr.jeon. it's our pleasure to be here and be a guest of world top second company with their owner welcoming us himself . it's a vulnerable chance for us. though it wasn't required for you to wait for us in front of the entrance we would have directly meet you in your cabin. but we really treasure your respect for us."  a person with cute dimples replied.

jungkook shook his head.
" it's not a worry sir, i am pleased to do and welcome you in this way. "

suddenly special members also arrived at that time.

"okay guys so all the respective guests are here so why don't we head inside and continue our introduction and conversation. " yugyeom suggested . to which all nodded at him.

" sure why not. i hope mr. jeon will lead the way to his cabin inside the company."  a person with full sunshine said.

jungkook nodded his head with a smile. " it will be an honor,  please come this way."
jungkook gesture to the guests to move inside.
all followed him happily.

on the way to the cabin all the employees greeted them all and some people squealed at the guests and some were surprised to see them as their arrival was a secret and sudden.

all the members replied but had a straight face on his face. they were all protected and surrounded by their bodyguards.

in the meantime they reached to the cabin. they told their bodyguards to rest and went inside the cabin.

jungkook welcomed them.
" please have a seat sir . feel yourself comfortable around like yours."

"Mr.jeon you really have a nice and comfy office. " a handsome man complimented.

" it's my pleasure sir."

all took their sit on the couch

( please imagine one pair of couch more so that all the members were comfortable sitting there

( please imagine one pair of couch more so that all the members were comfortable sitting there.)

" so let's have an introduction here to get to know each other more." jennie suggested to all.

jungkook begin first.

" good afternoon everyone i am jeon jungkook owner of the company well known as jeon corporation.  please feel free to call me jungkook as i prefer more that in order to know each other better for the best outcome in the work. it's a pleasure for me to meet you all."

" well then good afternoon . i am kim namjoon owner for the famous company goes by the name joon corporation. nice to meet you mr. jeon i am looking forward to work with you." a oerson with dimple introduced.
they shake hands and took their sit.