agreements (2)

(This will be Kim Cooperation scene)

After half an hour

Taehyung arrived at his company.

He entered the company and his secretary mr

He entered the company and his secretary mr. Sam greeted him at the reception.

" Good morning Mr. Kim"

Taehyung nodded his head in response.

He also greeted yugyeom who was behind him.

" Good morning sir yugyeom. "

" Good morning hyung. Please call me by my name. " Who greeted back and added.

To which Sam smiled and nodded.

With a straight face tae went to his office at the top floor followed by yugyeom and Sam. The whole floor was his own to use. Without permission no one can enter there except his members. Tae has his own vip elevator.

Trio entered the elevator. Sam clicked on top floor button.

While waiting taehyung asked.

" Sam have you done the paper work which I asked for? "

" Yes sir everything is done. But may I ask a question? " He replied.

Sam is a year older than him but they feel comfortable with each other not to call with hyung or anything. It's just Sam called tae sir in the company although tae said not to.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.

"What with this sudden merge with jeon company? "

As taehyung never liked to collaborate company he always believed in single handlement . He even have only 10℅ shareholders rest is owned by himself only and 10℅ are also his friends or family.

Taehyung smiled a little while shocked Sam as he always have straight face in the company no matter what or who is mentioned. He got more confused now.

Taehyung hmmed and replied.
" Dont worry you will know later on. But for now know that Mr. Jeon is really important for me. He will own the ownership same as me or even higher. "

Sam was shocked to core where as yugyeom smiled and shook his head at the whipped lover.

The elevator came to stop and door opened with a ding. Trio went to tae's office.