UNIVERSITY

he is my STRENGTH

yugyeom pov

Suddenly a matter hit in my head. i looked at V ," hmmm v actually we have something to tell you"
" yes yugyeom,  what is it?"
i gulped and looked at my members they nodded at me. taehyung raised his eyebrow.

" actually when we were coming here before that we dropped kookie but---" i stoped and looked at him
" but what, yugyeom "? his voice become scary which seek the attention of others.

" but before we could drop him , few people attacked on us " i hesitated a bit while telling and my worries are right when tae heard it all his eyes darkened.  all can see the rage of fire in them .

" EXPLAIN!!!!" he ordered.  i gulped and explain whole situation about our planning and that kookie was sleeping so he is not aware of it also he is absolutely safe while the rivals are dead and weren't able to see kookie.

after all explanation tae signed a bit and relaxed . his face softened somewhat, " guys please take care next time . they can't know about him now ." we all nodded in understanding.

suddenly yoongi hyung get up from the couch.....

yoongi pov

"by the way tae when are you planning to meet kook? he is waiting for you all these years."
he smiled a bit ," soon hyung but after my graduation you know that i am already very busy with that fucking final exams of my in few months  as it is my year ."

he growled at the last sentence. he is right . he has many things to do
" and have you prepared your projects, assignment and preparation of exams which in few months" . he smirked.

" oh hyung you know that it is my university beside i am the topper ."
" yeah! yeah! mr.topper." i rolled my eyes. my glance stopped at bambam who was laughing and smirking with hosoek like a mad person.

i grew in confusion.
" hey hoseok mind me telling your damn reason of smiling as well as smirking at same time like a maniac"
they brusted into the laughter which confused all of us.
" have you heard his story carefully."
" yes!" all said in unison.
" then did you really didn't notice what he said in the last."
i was pissed off by his riddles

" hy you j-hope tell me before i sue you."
" okay the fact is that---" jhope stopped and  looked at bambam.
" that the world's most dangerous and heartless as well as the mafia lord the great V can't explain his feelings to a boy --" then jhope continued " also took his first kiss a boy who was only 12 years old , oh so sweet childhood stories and love " and brust into laugh.

then slowly come into realization and started laughing . i also remembered.
" yeah you kissed him"
" how was his reaction?"
" how was his lips?"
we all started to tease him.
" SHUT THE FUCK ALL OF YOU BEFORE I GET MORE PISSED AND THEM MAKE YOU FACE THE CONSEQUENCES AND REGRET FOR TEASING ME!!!"

he really become really irritated and there was an awkward silence in the room.
" okay okay! no need to be pissed we were just having fun cool down . we are just happy to have a new family member and to know that you really have a sweet point for someone in your life to whom you love whole heartedly."
he softened a bit .

" hmm V there is an upcoming project for our companies in which we all have to be careful it is really important for us to make ourself stable at the position of beat companies in the world as you know kim cooperation is no. 1 followed by jeon corporation no.2 and then min ,  joon , park , jin , hesoek and lee we are under the top 12 in the world i also heard that many companies are trying to take our position and if we failed this we can lose easily" i explained everything to V and all as it is one of the matter for this meeting.

" also V  you have to look for jeon corporation details" i reminded him .
he sighed a bit and nodded. 

" why do you have to look in the details of jeon corporation " lisa asked curiously. 

" it's nothing serious.  i just want to make sure that no one is taking advantage of kookie's innocence as he is a beginner. also in the future kim cooperation need the collaboration of jeon corporation  like others as you know min is going to collaborate with park , joon with jin and jung with lee ( a/n hoseok's gf in the story. as they are the couple so i have made the collaboration of all couples companies ) so i want to make sure everything is fine." tae explained.

" hmm yugyeom and bambam we need jeon's help for this project as it is important for him also so explain it to kook also help him out . i will make sure to have a visit there soon maybe after 2 weeks " he further added.

then yugyeom and bambam playfully saluted him . we all chuckled.
" we have learnt it from your innocent lover" bambam staed . we all laughed.
tae emitted a heavy sigh.he is really stressed 

" hmm tae maybe you should go to club for-" he cut me off " no hyung i can't.  i have decided to stop it for kookie " i smiled a little at how he is trying for kookie.

(A/N WHAT YOONGI MEANT HERE IS SOMKING AND DRINKING BY STRESS RELIEF NOT HOOK UPS OR FLING)

i nodded " okay fine then we can have a movie night at home and can have fun . what do you guys think all those who are present here?" they all nodded in unison .

" V do you remember that jungkook's graduation ceremony is coming up? guys??" i pointed to special members " btw it's been a year of your graduation you have to go to university. have you decided which one."
by their looks i asked myself is it really a question i think so...

they all give me ' seriously ' looks.
"WHAT!" i said as shouted
" hyung of course we will join Bangtan university "...
i shook my head in disbelief how childish they are ...

suddenly namjoon speak up..

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
finally a new chapter...
and my longest chapter
word limit: 1015

so guys i hope you will enjoy it
then see u in next chapter till that remember I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
# STAY HOME STAY SAFE
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT