grad. speech..

fighting!!!

3rd person pov

after namjoon completed his speech , there was a ocean of clappings for him.
it felt like he had given a new energy to all, a new way and light in a dark puzzle.

it was really the motivation the all students were looking for .

all were impressed by his speech , and our bunny, he was completely memorized by his speech.

he was so proud of his 'appa'.

he couldn't help by stand from his seat amd clap excitedly, all the hyungs and noona chuckled at his behavior.

he was really looking like a child feeling proud of his father and really see him as his role model. he was really looking cute and others in the hall were smiling at his behavior , he really captured others heart.

after his action everyone stand from their seats and give a round of applause for namjoon.

he smiled at everyone and bowed.

after the speech , the vice principal of the school went to the stand and announced ahead.

" thankyou Mr. kim it was really an energetic and motivational speech for all. looks like now every students is feeling new energy inside them.

so it's time for the distribution of certificates. all the students please wait for their roll calls. i will announce the name and you be here on the stage. "

as he said after announcing the name students went to the stage. the principal was rewarding them with the banquet and the certificates were given by the guests. they gave the certificates and shook hands with students while wishing them and congratulating. and taking photographs
for boys namjoon, suga, hoseok and taehyung were assigned by their partners but for girls jin, jimin, hyeseong, were awarding them. reason you know 😂😂

" please welcome , jeon jungkook , the president of union of students, he is the topper of our school, a pride for us."

finally it was jungkook's turn . at the time jungkook's name was announced there was a smile on everyone's face automatically. a ocean of the clapped could be heard throughout the school.

jungkook is really popular in the school due to his grades, personality nature,kidness looks,talents and status.

jungkook shyly and excitedly went to the stage. hyungs on the stage were smiling at him, they had a different smile on their face. jungkook went in front of the principal and bowed.

"congratulations son, i am proud of you. i know you will shine in the future. wish you success and happiness." he gave him the bouquet. 

"thankyou sir, it's my pleasure"

then he went to others on the stage and bowed at them.

namjoon smiled at him and rewarded him with his graduation certificate and trophy as he topped the school again.

jungkook smiled back at them.

"congratulations jungkook." they all said the same time.

"thankyou sirs and mam. "

all laughed at his statement as they found it odd to hear formal words from the younger whom they call with nicknames at home.

they laughed and captured him in their group hug. he was shocked at the sudden moment but later smiled and hugged them tightly. 

everyone in the hall was shocked as they never saw anyone so close to the top ranked companies' owner. although they are kind but cold to others than their family.

"proud of you , son"
jin whisphered as he couldn't able to stop himself anymore.

jungkook showed his bunny smile and replied while whispering.

"thankyou eomma."

jungkook was really feeling very different and proud as his 'family' come to his graduation plus gave him the certificate. they all broke the hug and took a photograph together.
after the photograph jungkook went to his seat against everyone's dismay.

taehyung was only looking at jungkook. he is totally whipped and jungkook ofc he is the same.

after few more name calls the certificates ceremony was completed .
now it was the time for the speechs and the prize distribution.

then the announcement was made that.

" so now it's time for the president of union of students to give the speech and deliever his message to the students here."

jungkook got up from seat and again went to the stage. he was really nervous. he closed his eyes and taehyung's face come in front of him the first. he opened his eyes and looked at him. taehyung smiled as he understood his sitution and slowly whispered 'you can do it' to him after hearing it jungkook's heart finally come at ease.

he went to his place and stood there. then he breathe in and out and smiled at everyone.

" i really can't explain how i am feeling here. i can't believe that i am standing here, that we finally made upto this day. it's really fascinating.

i , jeon jungkook , feel honoured to be able to present my view in front of you all on this prestigious and golden platform.

actually,  i prepared a speech to deliever here but at this moment i really want to convey what my heart says.

being adult isn't an easy task. it gave us many tests. these tests are actually the difficulties of our life in the age of adult , to prove ourself  that yes we can do, we can handle everything, it makes us strong physically as well as mentally.

you should do ehat your heart says and love what you do. it's really important for us. as being adult we have to face many challenges and there will be many moments in the future where you will be standing on starting of the two roads , each road will decided you future ahead differently.  what we teally need to do is to choose what's correct and right for us and we only do have one chance and no turning back.

there will be many moments where you will think that you made a mistake and regret it but actually there is not like regret it's just life lessons to learn from our mistake .

as a great personality as:
the yesterday with many mistakes is till me in present but better and learnt from the mistake and will be a lot better in the future.

in the life race there is nothing like fails it's just only a win or a life lesson that is meant to teach us our mistake.
atlast my wish for you all that life becomes what you all want it to.
your dreams stay big and your worries remain small.
you never need to carry more than you could hold.
and while you are out there getting where you're getting to  . i hope you know somebody loves you.and wants the same thing too.
yeah! it's my wish."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
hello armies
it's the sunday's update.

hope you enjoy it😁