sorrow

happy army day everyone.

thankyou for being the perfect sweet family.

always being understanding, supporting, caring.

please be happy, healthy and smiling.

always be together. bts army a family big one.

purple you all.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(actually i was waiting to complete 5 chapter before updating but today is special day hope you enjoy.)

after discussing for few minutes everyone decided to visit the members which are getting the treatment in the base hospital.

when they arrived the place they saw all members were done getting treated and were resting in a common room.

doctors pacing right and left. nurses were checking everyone carefully.

the only  best part was that no one died or serious except for some gunshots and scars here there.

taehyung scanned the room attentively to look at each and every members registering the situation thoroughly. he could see jackson sitting in a corner far from everyone. trembling a bit with his face inside his palm. sighing time to time. taehyung can understand what he was going through then, watching your members getting shot in front of you, and you can't even find any clue about them ,even some escaped that is the worst feeling ever- the helplessness.

taehyung looked at namjoon who was beside him watching jackson then met tae's eyes and nodded his head who also replied with a head nod.

there were many  moments where namjoon and taehyung didn't have to use words to convey their message just  meeting their eyes was the best way which taehyung had always been thankful for as not every time you could convey what you want to say by speaking sometimes you want someone who could understand you just a glance. 

taehyung went to jackson and just stood near him, giving him time to register the presence near him.

after feeling the presence beside him jackson looked up from his plam and met eyes with taehyung, who can see his watery eyes.

jackson proceed to stand from his place to greet him, but taehyung stopped him, signaled him to keep sitting.

taehyung also sat beside him.

both sat without any word just looking around the room, observing the situation.

"it's tough right ?" taehyung break the silence.

the question took jackson out from his daze.

"huh?" he fumbled.

"the situation, watching your members getting hurt whom you love more than your family, the one stayed in your worst days, but still you can't even find the person behind just staying in the corner helplessness with no answers of the questions in your head blaming yourself for all of it. sinking in the darkness which have no end in your heart. mentally exhausted but have to show your stronger side so you can handle the others, it's tough right hyung?" taehyung spoke with monotone just like he stating fact which was a one.

jackson couldn't answer the question. he just sighed deeply; humming in reply.

closing his eyes, moving his head and sinking in his thoughts.

taehyung looked over him and patted his shoulder.

"hyung it's gonna work out. we will find them and when we do, that will be the worst day of their life."

a tear escaped jackson's eyes  remembering the scene.

"it was like a nightmare. we all were talking with smile on our faces waiting for others to come. having the moment but suddenly we heard gunshots, in one minute we were handing out while the other we were under attack, we were only able to see 5 people with RPD in their hands the firing was from other placing, we registered they were snipers, we all took our position fighting them, everything was going under control  suddenly i heard my name from behind and a gunshot was heard when i looked back and saw jinyoung before me, groaning with blood flowing from his chest just-just near the heart. i felt like everything stopped, everything went in slow motion, i caught him in my arms before he could fall. he smiled at me and said something which i couldn't hear. "

"i-i was feeling so helpless. members ran towards us while guards covered us later everything happened so sudden that i couldn't even register what happened 5 person were taken down, i mark hyung shook me and trying to make jinyoung remain awake, when i came to senses i contacted txt and rest you know. we quickly came to base, jinyoung was taken to the icu and had 3 hours surgery, here i got to know that mark hyung and jb have been shot on their hands where as youngjae has been shot on his leg, i was shook up seeing them in pain,later  doctor said jinyoung was fine if the bullet was to hit 1 cm above he cou- could" 

jackson couldn't able to complete his sentence and broke down in tears thinking about what if.

taehyung hugged him and patted his back. consoling him.

"we will make them pay hyung. we will definitely." taehyung was also stunned, he also couldn't help but think about what if but composed himself quickly.

5 mins later    

they pulled from the hug, jackson composed himself and wiped his tears.

"better hyung?" taehyung inquired.

jackson nodded his head.

"thankyou V."

"you all are my family hyung."

they both got up from their seats and went to jinyoung.

on seeing taehyung, jinyoung greeted him.

"boss."

taehyung sat on the chair beside him and hold his hand

"how are you hyung?"  taehyung asked with concern in his voice.

"i am fine V. don't worry, it's just this hyung of us worry too much" jinyoung replied .

jackson glared at him.

"too much huh? who told you to be hero?"

jinyoung chuckled 

"hyung i just want to have some day off and rest for few days." 

"do you think, it's funny?" jackson glared at him more.

everyone chuckled at them. jackson also calmed down a bit after watching jinyoung.

"hyung just admit it you love me the most." jinyoung teased him.

"you wish." jackson also replied.

"okay okay i think it's alright now, we all know how much jackson loves you guys and visa versa."  hoseok jumped in between stopping them .

they talked for few minutes.

later they met with all the members and talked with them. everything seemed normal but taehyung was really fury inside just waiting for the time when they catch the culprit. 

later taehyung stood in the middle of the room.

"may i have all your attention?"

"yes" everyone replied in unison.

" so guys tomorrow we are gonna have a collective meeting. also the meeting will be held here only.  we are gonna hunt those fuckers down."