vkook meeting

next words of jungkook made everyone freezed on their spot.

" hmm may i ask you something i can't understand why did mina called my daddy i am not her dad? do you know why?" jungkook asked innocently completely unaware of the meaning.

all the members choked on the air. bts heard that jungkook is innocent bean but they didn't expect this much from the CEO of top #2 ranked company. they now complete believed that he is so pure angel. [ a/n  i have made jungkook so pure and innocent compared to 21st century😁😏]

all coughed and cleared their throat.
" hmm.. jungkook you really don't know what that mean?" hyesong confirmed again.

jungkook shook his head and tilt it cutely and innocently.
" no noona. what does it mean?"

" well... nothing."

jungkook pouted a bit but changed soon as he realized he is in his company.

bambam changed the subject as he know how stubborn jungkook is.
" hey guys why don't we go for lunch together then you all will know each other more better. "
jungkook nodded his head excitedly.

then all agreed on it.

all enjoyed each other company. jungkook come to know about his all hyungs relationship.
like jin hyung with joonie hyung, jiminie hyung with yooni hyung, hoseok hyung with noona they all love each so much. they all are the best couples. he also come to know that yoonie hyung is completely opposite to his look.

on outside he is tough but inside is really a softie he love others a lot but never say. all were surprised when jungkook gave nick name to yoongi and he said nothing also he smiled during the lunch.

all really love their makanae and is really excited for the future and taehyung's meeting.

after the lunch they all decided to go home.
jungkook come back home alone after 2 hours spending time with hyung and noona while others went to their home. 

jungkook pouted again on the thought that he is alone again but he thinks that he doesn't want to be a burden.

at night he had his dinner and watched the iron man movie.
and went to his room.

when he entered he directly landed on his bed and sighed heavily.
he looked at his ring once and mumbled ' i miss you hyung and i will wait for you , love you and good night' with that he drifted to sleep with his hyungs dreams.
next morning ~

jungkook pov~

i wake and adjust my eyesight to the sunlight falling into my bedroom to see the time.

'well it is currently 7 am so i have enough time to be ready and have breakfast peacefully. 'i thought to myself and got up for the morning activities. after being dressed up in formal. i went downstairs for the breakfast.

( how jungkook dresses up)after having breakfast i went to tge company and there greeted by my secretary MS

after having breakfast i went to tge company and there greeted by my secretary MS. ANNA, noonas and hyungs.  i gladly greeted them back with a full smile on my face.

" anna noona, i want you to clear my today meetings . well all of them as i am not aware why will the CEO arrive. "
she nodded her head then she bowed and left for her work.

" so hyung when we are having meeting with kim corporation. " i asked.

" hmm... jungkook as per the information we get from them it maybe between 9 am and 10 am. lemma confirm again. and as you are free today as you have cleared your today's schedule why don't you go and recheck the meeting setup and the files. i hope you don't want to disappoint them." bambam hyung explained

" yes , kook taehyung is really strict and disciplined man when it comes to work. he is really a serious man for work. he wants everything to be perfect..... but you are already for him." yugyeom hyung added but mumbled last part to himself. i was confused but didn't asked him what did he said.

" taehyung?" i was confused at the name and the point.

" oh! kim taehyung aka Mr. Kim owner of the top ranked #1 company kim corporation." lisa noona  helped me in the situation.

" well we are his close family like friends so we have  the habit to call him by his name as we take yours." jennie noona added with a smile.

i chuckled at the situation.  but nodded my head in understanding.

"don't worry everything will be alright........  because he is yours already and is pleased." bambam hyung said but mumbled something at last to himself i again shrugged it off.

' something is there.' i thought but replaced it .
and laughed a bit.

all were confused .
" thankyou hyung but lemma ask have you prepared a script for me to explain one by one with your turn."

all chuckled at my talk. and then we all went to my cabin well indeed our.

i sit on by desk and started doing recheck as i was afraid to disappoint the famous personality  .

hyungs and noona were doing same. while sitting on the couch .
but suddenly jennie noona's phone ringed.

third person pov ~

after 10 mins~

jennie entered in the cabin.

" Ahmm..  so guys i have a news for you Mr. kim aka taehyung will be here in half an hour. "

" thankyou for the information noona." jungkook said.

" ohk no worries jungkook."

and with that all started to prepare for his welcome

meanwhile with taehyung on the way to jeon's company~

taehyung pov~

finally i am going to meet my babyboy after all these years.
i really missed him. his bunny smile that makes my heart flutter, his big doe eyes which hold the whole universe in them, his cute button nose, his sweet plump lips which are so sweet. even after all these years i still remember how soft they are no one canever get enough of them. his slim thin waist,  his thick and sinful thigh.
[ *please don't kill me for the description*]

he is the definition of the perfection. and i am happy that this beauty is MINE , ONLY MINE . NO ONE ELSE.
i thought to myself and smiled .
then something striked me.

'tae don't let your emotions control you today you can't tell him right now it is not the correct time.'
i sighed heavily on my thoughts how would i be able to control myself after meeting my babyboy after these year? will he hate me for being late? will he leave me for hiding all these things? will he be scared when he will know that i am the mafia lord V ?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
here is the today's bonus update
i wish you will like it and finally guys time is here for there meeting as i am excited too.

the next update will maybe Tomorrow or day after tomorrow as i am having two test tomorrow so let's see if i will have time but i am sure in two days it will be out....

you guys have waited  a long please do same for two days...

till then please always remember
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜
BE HAPPY
STAY HEALTHY

STAY HOME STAY SAFE