lucky

3rd person pov

jungkook smiled at him while snuggled in tae's chest more. a smile automatically found a way to tae's face itself. he sighed heavily.

"how can i be so lucky to have you in my life, an angel who is so pure, innocent, understand others well also loves everyone unconditionally."

jungkook's heart swell at tae's word.

"no, hyung i am the luckiest to have you in my life, who loves so much that can't be define, who cares for me and protect me from everyone. i missed you hyung. it really hurt but now you are here, back and safe with me everything become live again. all the wait for you is worthy."

"i know baby i was also dying without you. i was near yet far. i was dying inside but now i am the happiest person in the world. i won't let you go now or never in the future. my baby, my love, my everything."

both were hugging each other so tightly like their lives depend on it also if  loose it they are afraid that other will go away and crying but the tears were of happiness and reunion of their love.

while others were standing outside and watching them reunion again make their heart swell and smiles were never leaving their face. 

after few minutes they decided that it is time to go home and to explain everything to their younger so at their dismay they have to disturb them so they went inside and entered the room.

"kook..tae now we can go home back. we have done all the formalities." lisa stated 

all were smiling at them while lovely duo returned it with same passion full of care, love and relief.

taekook nodded their head but suddenly jungkook remembered al his questions he wanted to ask but he forget due to all the conversation and confession , he also remembered their kisses jungkook blushed a bit and was embarrassed how he kissed his taehyung. 

taehyung noticed the change at his sudden change in behavior. he smiled at him. then jungkook was about to speak something but taehyung stopped him and suggested.

"i know koo you have many questions and doubts so let's crash at your place today we can talk there also other hyungs will come there later we will message them also you all some energy after all these thing but koo tomorrow is your graduation."

no matter how many times taehyung call koo, every time it does magic inside his heart.

' this name make my heart boom boom ' jungkook thought and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

when others saw jungkook in deep thought they all become confused so bambam decided to snap him out of all the thoughts as he needed rest both mentally and physically after all these drama. 

"kook......kookie are you fine? what are you thinking?"

jungkook shook his head at a bit and snapped from this thought when bambam called him.

he saw everyone were looking at him with worried face. he smiled at them and replied.

"nothing hyung. i am fine. let's go i am tired." they all also smiled and nodded their head.

but somewhat jennie was not convinced she thought that he is still angry at them. so she hugged jungkook tightly all were confused at her and jungkook was startled due to his noona's action , but when he got his senses back he giggled a bit at his noona and hugged her with same passion as he already had an idea that his noona is still thinking that he is angry at them. after living with them jungkook always get an idea what his hyungs nd noonas are thinking. 

others were all also getting the idea for her action but no one said anything because they knew how every one loves jungkook so much, they won't be able to handle it if he is angry at him so they let the moment go on. all smiled at jennie. jungkook also smiled back at them and nodded his head as a reassuring them 'everything is fine' 

jennie broke the hug and wiped her and jungkook's tears .

"we are sorry jungkook. please forgive us. please don't hate us kookie."

jungkook smiled and nodded his head. 

he cupped her face and smiled lovely at her.

"please don't apologize noona. you guys did nothing wrong. i am not mad at any one nor i hate you guys. i love you all so much that it is difficult to be angry at you. okay nonna?" 

jennie finally smiled and all nodded their head. jungkook kissed at her noona's cheek. she smiled more widely while others were chuckling at the scene. their heart swelled at the jungkook's small confession they were happy to meet him . there is no doubt that he is an angel who can never be angry on anyone or can hate others. 

jungkook was discharged from the hospital. taehyun helped jungkook to reach til the car. they all decided that taekook will go in tae's car whereas others will also drive in their own cars.

all sit in their cars and started their journey to the jeon's mansion. on the way there suddenly felt a weight at his shoulder he turned his head and saw that jungkook felt asleep. a smile automatically found a way to the tae's lip. he adjusted jungkook's head to his lap so he could sleep comfortably. the ride was peaceful where jungkook was sleeping at tae's lap comfortably with taehyung staring at him so dreamy and looking so whipped. taehyung's driver smiled at them and was happy to see taehyung like this. first he was shocked but now he is really happy and believed that they both are made for each other. he can see the love and care for jungkook in taehyung's eyes.

after half an hour they all reached at the jeon's mansion. seeing the taehyung's car the guard opened the gate for them and allowed the car to go inside with other's cars following them.

when they finally reached at the place and car stopped in front of the gate, taehyung looked at jungkook and smiled at him. he knew jungkook was still tired all mentally and physically so he let him sleep and decided not to wake him up. he is aware of the fact that jungkook is still weak and need some rest so he sighed heavily. his driver opened the door for him so taehyung carefully lifted jungkook as he doesn't want anyone to touch them even his hyungs and noonas as he back at the hospital when jungkook kissed jennie he frowned a bit although he was smiling. possessive instinct kicked in. 

(a/n 🙄🙄) 

he took jungkook and went to the hall where everyone were waiting for them. they all smiled at the scene to see how much tae care for kook. they are happy for them. they all know that they are made for each other no one can take their position in their hearts. they both are each other soulmates. 

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

hello armies!

here is the update i hope you all will enjoy it. 

i purple you all army and bts

take care

stay safe, healthy and happy.

byeeeee!

and don't forget to stream BE album.

LIFE GOES ON
LET'S LIVE ON😍😍