Aquarium

' they changed their outfit and start the journey for next destination.

no one's pov

they reached their in half an hour. on the way there jungkook was teasing that how tae was a child while shopping so cute and softie. taehyung wasn't angry or annoyed,  he was completely whipped and smiling like crazy while staring at him and listening him. he is really loving his lover's voice and teasing.

taehyung really wanted to stop the monent or tell him the truth. he sighed at his thought and decided to tell him after his graduation which is tomorrow.

he would be wrong if he  say he wasn't loving his cute little teasing. they both went to the entry gate. on seeing them the aquarium's manger greeted them.

the manager led them to his guest room first. there manager asked them if they need anything or want them to do anything.

taehyung replied, " actually after 15 mins i want to reserve the whole aquarium till we watch the fishes." jungkook loudly huffed at his reply. taehyung snapped and turned to his way.

" what happened jungkook? do you want to reserve now or for whole day-" but jungkook stopped him.

" hyunggggg, please don't reserve the aquarium then it won't be fun."

taehyung was really trying to stop himself from agreeing to his whining which he doesn't really love as he wanted to give everything jungkook asked for and his cute action and pout aren't helping.

he took long breathe.
" but kook-" he tried to protest as it would be dangerous for jungkook to roam with mafia king in crowded place. but jungkook being himself he cut him off.

" hyunggggg pleaseeeee, pretty please." jungkook was whining like a baby . his pleadings with his big doe eyes with a pout made taehyung to give in. he doesn't want to upset his baby .

" okay kook we won't reserve. now happy?"taehyung sighed and smiled at him.

jungkook cheered up and hugged him instantly and tightly.

"thankyou hyung you are the best!" 

manager and the other co- workers were the beyond surprised and shocked by the scene in front of them. jungkook wasn't pretty famous like taehyung about his personality and himself due to being low key and new in this work. 

the staff were shocked to see that THE KIM TAEHYUNG smiled and agreed to jungkook, even jungkook cut him off which others can't do in their dreams. also he agreed to his request which is impossible for his friends too. so obviously it was miracle for all. 

taehyung chuckled at his behavior and hugged him back. they pulled away.

"but-" suddenly tae become serious then he continued,"you will stick to me all the time, won't leave my hand, also won't run here and there, plus you will hold my hand all the time. if you agree to them then we won't reserve but if you won't then-" taehyung playfully smirked.

jungkook gulped at the dominant tone and arura of taehyung. he nodded his head and agreed to all the conditions. taehyung smiled and said,"okay then let's go!" 

jungkook  confusedly  sighed. he was in disbelief about the duality of taehyung he can be smiley at first and then can be serious in a sec that only his presence can make the person weak.

"I pray for his future lover. how he/she will handle his dual personality?" jungkook thought and shook his head about not liking the idea of other's being tae's lover but for now he put this topic and feeling aside as he wanted to enjoy. they both got up and by the guidance of the manger they entered the aquarium from the vip section. there they hold each others hand as per the condition. at first jungkook felt shy but then he relaxed and he felt safe plus comfortable by holding his hand.