grad.celebration

3rd person pov

when they were calling him that names he really feels uneasy and uncomfortable it could be shown on his face also. special members weren't able to reach him due to the crowd.

taehyung also saw that discomfort so he decided to go and help him as he had enough of them.

as he was about to go jin stopped him by his wrist and shook his head.

" sorry tae but you can't help him in this situation. he have to do it himself." jin said although he is also hurting due to watching his son in dilemma and discomfort.

suddenly they all were stopped when they saw boys and girls grabbing jungkook's hand in them.

jungkook was also feeling very sad. when they were proposing him he was only thinking about tae ans how it will hurt so he decided to stop all he had enough also he is uncomfortable right now. he really hate when others touch him. he was feeling to cry due to all his past.

" please stop all." jungkook said in pleading yet high pitch all the cheering stop and the students who were proposing him stopped at their track.

" stop, i am going to give you answer."
jungkook replied.

all were happy to hear ot as they were thinking he would accept them.

jungkook started.
" see you all are perfect, good in everything, beautiful, smart who so ever will date you would be lucky..."

hyungs and noona were confused.

on the other hand the students were excited.

"..... but i am sorry i already love someone from the bottom of my heart. it's already been 6 years i have been loving him. he is everything for me. i can't hurt him. i won't be able to be with anyone of you. i hope you all will understand.  my love is my heartbeat, he is so precious for me. without him i can't survive. he is so important for me. he is my life . please understand me. you all will have your soulmates in the future what you just have to do is wait for your true love. i wish you all luck. i can be your friend, brother , diary  but can't be your lover.i can help you if you need anything as friend , brother but not lover. i am sorry for hurting you. because my heart only beats for my love and will always , no one can replace him and will never."
taehyung felt like crying after hearing all these worda from jungkook .

others students were also happy for him and was emotional as each and everyone word spoken by jungkook about his love is full of love , care .

the one who proposed him were sad as they were rejected but they were happy that the one they love is with his true love and will be happy with him forever not with them . they understood the thing well.

" thankyou jungkook. we really appreciate it."

" we will support you jungkook."

" no problem we understand."

" we are happy for you."
all replied with same .

suddenly they heard clapping sound from the crowds.

" jungkook you are the best. "

" truely an angel."

all praised him.

the boys and girls pulled him in the first and last hug.

after few second they broke it.

" thankyou. "

" we wish you all happiness with your love."

" may you have the eternal love."

they all prayed for him.
then after that they all clicked a photograph and it was the time for everyone to go.