fam

during the lunch taehyung kept glancing on the four members, who understood the message and nodded their head and looking at each other with seriousness in their eyes with curiosity in their eyes along with fear of the situation.

after the lunch jin proposed to go on a walk in the garden to which everyone agreed.

while taehyung excused himself with the other members. the five of them went to the tae's personal cabin in the mansion at the backside.

jungkook felt odd but sighed as he understand must have important work to be done. he also noticed seriousness in taehyung's eye with something which he can't explain but something must have happened although everyone were hiding with their , there was something with the atmosphere during the lunch which bothered him. 

he really wanted to ask at that time about the problem but stopped himself as he didn't wanted other to stress more than they are right now.

suddenly shook jungkook who was deep in thought, snapping him out from his dreamland.

"huh?yes eomma"

jin looked at him worriedly 

"are you okay bun? anything disturbing you?"

jungkook shook his head, clearly his thoughts and passed a assuring smile to jin.

"i am okay eomma just a little tired after playing for hours."

jin sighed with relief .

"bun you should have earlier. we should go inside so you can rest."

jungkook shook his head and stopped jin from telling others.

"no wait eomma."

"huh what happened son?"

"it's okay, i want to walk, i missed you all."

jin smiled at him and kissed on his forehand.

"okay bun. as you wish."

jungkook also passed the smile to him.

suddenly they were interrupted by a voice.

"what is the eomma-son duo upto." namjoon asked holding both of them by their shoulder and pulling them closer in his arms.

"nothing just bonding time." jin replied.

they also wrapped their arms around him.

the trio looked like a perfect family.

"what? without me?" namjoon pouted.

jin rolled his eyes at his acting while jungkook giggled at them.

"you can also join us appa."

namjoon and jin smiled at him.

they heard voice behind them.

"but what about us huh? " jimin interrupted them.

hyeseong further added.

"you forget about us kookie." 

both of them wiped their faking tears.

namjin were done with them while heseok was laughing.

yoongi stood still while watching at jungkook.

he smiled when jungkook giggled at others.

suddenly jungkook turned around and noticed yoongi smiling at him. jungkook smiled back at him and went to him, hugging him tightly hiding himself in his embrace.

yoongi was surprised and flustered at the sudden hug but replied back by tightening his hold around the younger. he really love the maknae.

"what happened kitty hyungie?" jungkook asked softly while calming himself in his hold.