drama at kim's place

The next morning

In the morning, the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm but not harsh. The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool. The leaves of the plants are covered by dew drops. The level of noise pollution in the mornings is less compared to the other times of the day. whereas Kim's mansion is an isolated place, peaceful.

everything was calm in the mansion except for some shuffling. couples were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms enjoying the warmth. 

all of a sudden 

" YOU ALL FUCKING LAZY ASS, GET YOU ALL DUMB SHITS UP BEFORE I COME THERE AN-"

out of nowhere a person come beside the source of the cursing screams and sealed his lips with his own to stop before he could curse more as their son is also in the Kim mansion now. 

jin was shocked but kissed back soon. namjoon pulled him closer by his waist and kissed passionately, both completely forgetting about their surroundings 

but their lovely moment was interrupted by the sound of 'BAM' and someone's groan  

jin opened his eyes and saw his lover rubbing his head while groaning with a person behind them glaring at him, fire could be seen in his eyes along with his lover with a bored face, trying to calm his boyfriend.

"YOU UGLY OLD ASS MAN!!! JUST RUINED OUR FUCKING BEAUTY SLEEP JUST TO EAT EACH OTHER FUCKING FACE RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR SALAD."

that when jin realized that yoongi hit his lover with HIS PINK slippers and called him UGLY--wait wHAT ----UGLY? ME UGLY? ALSO FUCKING SHOUT.

"YOU LITTLE TINY GRANDPA, ME AND UGLY, ARE PERHAPS FUCKING KIDDING ME?HUH? HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF, I AM WWH, ALSO YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT FUCKING SHOUTING AT ME? WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS ?"

namjoon and Jimin were trying to stop them while 4 others were looking at them with bored and done faces.

'Why are we even here!!' 

with taekook~

both were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. tae sleeping on top of kook covering him securely like a blanket, Koo had wrapped his arms around him locking him close to himself.

both were pouting in their sleep, tae hiding his face in Koo's neck while kook unconsciously move his neck and gave him more excess.

but it all was disturbed by an outburst, Jungkook flinched and whined not liking the loud sound in the morning disturbing his peaceful comfortable moment. he moved a bit- well-tried to move but failed due to some weight on him. tae also slowly becomes awake feeling his soft body under him. tae placed a kiss on Koo's neck while Koo hummed in satisfaction and both tightened the hold, they were about to sleep again but then more loud curses and voices were audible to them. Jungkook whined more while tae groaned planning to kill whosoever he was. 

tae opened his eyes and adjust them to the light in the surrounding, Jungkook also tried to open his eyes-keyword TRIED. whining continuously, tae sighed and pecked on his lover's lips. who rubbed his eyes with the back of his fist like a baby while pouting. then he also opened his eyes and peeked at his tiger who was already looking at him with lovely heart eyes, a smile on his face.

Jungkook also smiled and hugged his lover tightly,

"good morning hyungieee~" with a small kiss on his cheek.

"good morning baby" he pecked on his lips. 

tae was going to say something again but cut by the loud noises from outside, Jungkook whined again, now tae really become annoyed also didn't liked seeing his lover whining and cursed under his breathe.

"i will fucking kill them now." tae mumbled he quickly place a kiss on koo's lips and both stood up. 

tae opened his door in rage with his lover in his arms carrying him in bridal style, who wrapped his arms around him and hide his face in his neck , looking like small baby hiding in his embrace.

He saw everyone standing there, two shouting on each other while their lover trying to stop them while rest of the four are looking at them with done face.

Taehyung was calming himself not to scare his life in his arms who is trying to get  some more sleep in his lover's arms .

But the curse and shout increased no one noticed them.
Jungkook whined and that was the moment taehyung lost it.

At the voice of whining the four of them who were standing looking done noticed a devil, fumming in rage with his lover in his arms who was uncomfortable with the shout. They gulped in fear,  they knew it was the dead end for them.

They tried to grab others attention too but nice try man they were bisy in their own fight.

So they decided to go back in their rooms leaving namjin and yoonmin couple continuing their drama but stopped when taehyung deadly glared at them. They dropped their head down and silently praying for themselves.

" CAN'T ALL JUST SHUT YOUR DAMN FUCKING MOUTH!"

and then there was pin drop silence with a deadly aroma in the air. Sending chill down their spines. They all gulped and slowly turned their head to the place from where the murderous vibes are coming.

While all this drama no one noticed a couple hiding behind their room door and peeping out a little bit-- hoseok and hoseong,  scared too after taehyung's entry.

Yoongi and jin were terrified,  they knew  they fucked up, the devil is awake.

" May. I. Fucking. Know . The . Reason . Of. All. Your. Fucking. Bullshit. In. The. Early. Morning. HAVE YOU ALL LIVED YOUR LIFE ENOUGH OR WERE IN THE MOOD TO CHALLENGE THE DEVIL? HUH?" Taehyung asked  deadly to them in in his deep, terrifying voice , shouting in the end, feeling frustration from their everyday drama moreover his baby was annoyed and whining.

Everyone were scared to their shit to even answer him.

"FOLLOW. ME. NOW. ALL. OF. YOU.! UNDERSTAND?" tae commanded, flicking his eyes to the door which was slightly open for two person to peep out, who flinched and trembled a bit.
Hoseok and hoseong also opened their door and nodded their head with others when taehyung glared at them all for answer.

They all went to the hall on the same floor as their rooms.

Taehyung went ahead fumming in anger with his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully ,unaware of the drama going on .  While others just followed him, trembling a bit , praying for themselves
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Hello everyone
Hope and wish everyone is fine
Mentally and physically

If not it's okay everything will be fine just need some time

Hope you enjoy the update also sorry for not updating due to some reasons one of them is mental state
Well it's pretty normal during teen age i guess so.

Well then take care everyone