unexpecting......

his eyes darken~

3rd person pov

he saw that jungkook's head was on the other's boy shoulder. anger and jealousy over come the tae's body. jungkook's eyes were closed and that boy, he was...

.

.

.

.

he was leaning down almost to taste the kook's lips. it added the fuel in the fire of jealousy , that is increasing by every second inside him. the dark and dangerous arura was emitting from him.

without wasting any second, tae marched towards them with a murderous look and arura which is enough for a person to suffocate. he stormed there, his deep and dark voice startled both of them.

"what do you think you are doing?"

jungkook opened his eyes with a flinch. he removed his head from minjae's shoulder and sit straight . he looked at the source of the voice. when he looked up he saw tae with burning eyes and dark arura with a feeling he can't define: anger and...........jealousy?

he was confused, he was about to open his mouth to ask what is he doing here? but what happened next was unexpecting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.tae pulled minjae with a harsh which resulted in losing the balance by minjae due to which he fell on the ground. tae looked at him and pulled him up with his collar harshly and landed a powerful punch on his face which caused his lips bursted and lead to bleeding. jungkook was beyond shocked, he was confused to hell that why did tae punched him? moreover why is he angry?

jungkook was thinking hard that secong punch landed on minjae's face. that snapped kook from his train of thoughts and he noticed that minjae is looking like he is going to pass out. jungkook gasped and stood from his place and with all his power he pushed tae from minjae, although it was hard to push him but due to sudden push he moved a bit which was enough for minjae to escape from tae's grip. minjae fell on groung because of no energy.

"hyung. what are you doing?" jungkook snapped at tae with anger but more confused due to his sudden visit but much more why did he punch minjae? how did he know where am i ?

jungkook moved his head from tae to the boy who was laying on the ground with pain. he become worried. he was about to give his hand to minjae for making him stand.

"minjae-" but was strongly pulled. as tae suddenly grabbed jungkook's hand and pulled him away from minjae.

he dragged jungkook with him. jungkook was trying to free himself from his grip.

.

.

.

..

.

.but nice try. tae was way stronger than him. the far he can think. he whispered yelled at him due to all crying.

"what are you doing?"

"taehyung"

"hyung"

"stop."

he called him but as expected.........no answer.

when they reached to the car with all the yelling and pulling and nagging. tae gently pushed him at the car's door. although he was in full rage but he can't hurt jungkook even in his dreams.

he caged jungkook in between his arms. some tears were still in his eyes with some stain on his cheeks and red-fluffy eyes. taehyung heart ache when he saw that although he was angry and jealous because making jungkook hurt and cry is the last in the world tae want to do.

but when his eyes falls on kook's lips . he remember all the scene again that happened a minute ago and the imagination of their kissing if he won't be at the right time. he wasn't angry on jungkook because he was clueless as his eyes was closed and he is naive to these things but he was in rage on that boy who was gonna take advantage of kook.

taehyung was lost in his thought due to which he was instantly staring at kook. which make jungkook to feel small at the sharp and intense graze of tae, which was too much powerful and dominant for him.

taehyung pov~

i was so mad at the scene and the boy. how fucking dare he touch what's mine? and even have guts to think to kiss him? i pulled the vulnerable boy in front of me who is so nervous and looking every where except me by his waist to my chest. he was shorter than me so his face touched my neck. he pulled his face hurriedly. he was shocked at my action and tried to pull himself from me but failed as i was so much stronger than him. the tears were long gone but stain of them were there. his eyes shows how broken and fragile he is. i hold his chin with other hand and made him to look at me.

my eyes once again fall on his lips. he open his mouth to something.

"hyung what are ymhhhmm-" but i cut him off and shut him with a sudden, strong and rough kiss. his eyes widened and he yelped a bit.

he tried to stop me but i hold his waist more tightly and kissed him more intensely. i am sure his lips are gonna be bruised but i care less because i claiming what's MINE.

he slap and punched my chest but i released his chin and hold his one hand with mine and locked him to the car. with all the trying and shaking at last he finally give up and kissed me back. then i licked his bottom lips for the entrance but he didn't opened his mouth as i know how naïve he is not to know the massage so i slide my hand from his waist to his ass and squashed it a bit. which left him shocked and he gasped by my action which made him to open his mouth. and i took advantage of that and insert my tongue in his mouth. i tasted every bit of him, every corner. he really taste to sweet but my kiss never become soft it was still intense.

i took his tongue in between my lips and sucked it. which made him to moan softly which was swallowed greedily by me . the kiss was going deeper and deeper which resulting in the lack of the oxygen.

jungkook tried to pull to breathe but i was too angry and focused to let him go.he hit my chest with his free hand and tried to pull but i didn't leave. at last when he was on the verge to pass out due to lack of oxygen. i pulled with the last harsh bite on his bottom lip which ,made him to snapped and yelp.

we both were panting heavily. his breathe was abnormal. his head fell on my chest while was trying to breathe normal.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

hey armies!

here is an surprise update!

today is my birthday so i decided why not to give you a update as many are eager to know about next so i decided to do it. i hope you will enjoy it!

actually i decided to update in morning but due to sudden surprise i wasn't able to do.

so enjoy it and wait for next chapter so bye see you guys.

love you and purple you always and forever bts and army.

always stay healthy , happy and safe.