Chapter 15

This chapter is mostly a filler, so sorry if it bores you. I have a stupid math quiz to study for, and I know I'm gonna fail it anyway. Sigh.

________________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV:

     "Today and tomorrow is your day off, but tomorrow morning is your drive to Cardiff," Paul informs us.

     We nod at what Paul tells us, and then go back to doing absolutely nothing. We were still in Glasgow, and I was still exhausted from the concert last night. It was so loud, I think my ear drums burst. The fans especially here were so lively and so excited, screaming at the top of their lungs. It was really hyped up there, and I absolutely loved it, to be honest. The adrenaline, my heart beating so fast that it would jump out of my chest, the soreness my throat felt after singing so loudly. The concert was just really hyped and I just had a wonderful time.

     Paul had also told us that the Take Me Home tour bus was officially in service, and would get here by tomorrow. We had to fly to places because the tour bus wasn’t ready to be driven places, but now it’s all good. One Direction’s and my band have their own band tour bus, and apparently, I’m bunking with One Direction. Five boys, one girl, and one tour bus? Ha, this should be interesting.

     As I sit on the couch, I’m eating a cherry red lolipop. Licking the sweet goodness, Harry sits down next to me. The TV is on while we watch some show, not really paying attention. Except for Louis, who looked so engrossed into whatever the show was on. The lolipop was in my mouth, but then it was suddenly pulled out. I jumped a little, startled, and turned to see where my lolipop went. I was sort of surprised when I saw that the lolipop that had once been in my mouth was now in Harry’s mouth. Oh nice.

     “You know, I was eating that,” I tell the curly haired boy.  

     Harry chuckles, the lolipop still in his mouth. “Oh, well,” he shrugs nonchalantly.

     I reach forward, taking ahold of the stick of the lolipop, and pulling it out of his mouth. Not caring that it was just in Harry’s mouth, I put the lolipop back in my mouth. Harry looks at me, a toothy smirk on his face, as Liam looks at me, to Harry, and then back at me. “Did you guys just... Did that just...” he trailed off, looking at us.

     I laugh, the lolipop still in my mouth. “Yes, we did just share a lolipop, Li.”

     Liam makes a disgusted face. “You basically just shared saliva.”

     Before Harry or I could say anything, Louis inserts himself into this conversation. “Then they technically indirectly kissed,” he says smartly.

     I dropped my head as heat rushed to my cheeks. Louis and his stupid comments. “Seriously, Lou,” Harry sighs from next to me. I heard Louis snicker, and then felt someone’s hot breath on my right ear. “Don’t worry, Car,” Harry’s raspy voice whispers. “We all know you liked it.”

     I bit down on the lolipop in my mouth, refraining myself from screaming and tried to even out my breathing. “Shut up,” I mumble, not knowing anything else to say. Harry breathily chuckles by my ear, his hot breath tickling that spot. Shivers went down my back, and I continued sucking on my lolipop. (That’s awkward to write.) Once again, as I ate the lolipop, it was pulled out of my mouth and put into Harry’s. “No, stop,” I complain in a whiny voice. “It’s my lolipop!”