Chapter 41

Is someone willing to make me a really nice trailer for this fan fic?! I'd highly appreciate it! Inbox me if you want to! I'd love you forever xxx

Her outfit on the sideeeee

_____________________________________________________

Carly's POV:

It was the day that each of us were leaving for our last minute week off. The boys and I were at the airport with Kristen and Paul, waiting for our flights to leave. Liam and Louis were going to London together to meet up with Danielle and Eleanor and their flights were first, followed by Zayn who was going to Bradford, then Harry and I's flight to Holmes Chapel, and then lastly Niall's flight all the way back to Mullingar. We were all currently sitting in the private waiting room for our flights, and were just chilling.

To be honest, I'm so completely nervous to meet Harry's family. It's not like they don't sound like nice people - they do. I'm just worried if they will like me, and accept me as Harry's girlfriend. When he told my yesterday about his sister being in the hospital, and how he was crying, my heart broke. He cares so much for his sister, and him knowing what happened to her and being on the other side of the world while it did, most definitely is a hard thing. I know for a fact with Mum being pregnant and me not being with her, is kind of hard for me. I wanna be there for her while she's being harmonal and want to take care of her. But I know Dad is doing a good job of it.

I sat in the uncomfortable plastic chair as I stared out the giant windows. Planes were being either parked or were landing or taking off. Harry noticed me shifting in my seat, and then chuckled. "Come here," he laughs.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me on to his lap. I laugh slightly as I'm placed on his lap, my side resting against his chest and my head tucked under his chin. The side of my head rested against his chest, and I could almost hear the steady beat of his heart. I sighed in content as my legs spread across my empty chair next to Harry. Across the room was Zayn slumping in his own chair, his eyes closed as he listened to music through his Beats, his head bobbing up and down to the rythim of whatever song he was listening to. Louis was texting away on his phone with a goofy smile on his face, probably texting Eleanor. Liam was talking to Paul about something, and Niall was eating Doritos while he stared out the window, a fasinated look on his face.

My head shifts a little so it's leaning against Harry's right upper fore arm. I glance up and see that he was staring off into a distance, his green eyes holding an intense stare with nothing in particular. My own right hand reaches up and my index finger traces the side of his face, causing him to look down at me. When his green eyes lock with my brown ones, a smile graces his soft, pink lips.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I ask him quietly.

Harry looks down at me, smiling slightly. "Gemma," he says, and I send him a small smile. He sighs a bit. "I just hope she wakes up soon."

The finger that was tracing the side of his face stopped, and I opened up my hand and rested it against his warm cheek. My thumb stroked his cheek and Harry leaned against my hand, and I bit my lip. "She'll be fine, Harry. It's going to be fine."

"Hopefully," he heaves a sigh.

A few minutes pass and it's time for Liam and Louis to board their flight. We stand up to say goodbye to them, and the two boys hug Harry and tell him that they hope Gemma will be okay. Once the two boys are gone, ten minutes go by and it's time for Zayn to go. He says the same thing to Harry, and then boards his plane. Half an hour later, it's time for Harry and I's flight. The two of us stand up and grab our carry on bags, and Niall also stands up.