Chapter 33

Very short chapter, very crappy ending. I'm sorrrryyyyyyy. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY?!?

Ok. here's the chapter.

And follow me on twitter @SumNawaz. Or not...

__________________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV:

"Remind me again, why we all are awake at seven thirty in the morning on our day off?" I ask sleepily, leaning my head against Harry's shoulder.

Our Management for some reason had told us to wake up early, so we all were grumpy, cranky, and sleepy. "They said if we wake up early, we'll have more energy for tomorrow's meet and greet, rehearsal, and concert," Liam explains, his voice drowsy.

That makes no sense. We all were dead tired as we sat around in our hotel's living room. Harry and I were on the love seat as he leaned back on the couch, shirtless may I add. He had his arms around my body as his eyes were closed and I had my head on his lap as I lay down on the small couch. Louis and Zayn were sprawled over the floor with floor cushions as pillows as their eyes started drooping. Liam and Niall were on the couch, sleeping. Hehe they were having a Niam moment....

"Can't we just go back to sleep?" Louis moaned from the ground.

"How about breakfast?" Niall asks, sitting up slightly at the thought of food.

"Nooo," Harry groans. "We're all too tired to cook and the phone is too far away to order room service."

"Then let's go out," I say. "I'm getting hungry too."

"But... But..." a sleepy Zayn groans but I cut him off.

"Butts are for sitting, Malik," I say, and then sit up from Harry's lap. "Just change into your sweats and we'll go to iHop."

"In our sweats?" Liam asks, raising an eyebrow.

            I nod, smiling. “Sure, it’ll be fun,” I chuckle. “Come onnnnn,” I groan, standing up and pulling Harry up along with me.

            Everyone groans in response, but gets up as well. Harry and I walk into our shared hotel room and go to our bags. He lets me change in the bathroom, so I walk in with my sweats in hand. Once out of my pajamas, I put on my torquise colored Juicy Couture sweatpants that said JUICY in silver, sparkly letters across the butt, a white fitted tank top, and the sweatjacket on top, zipping it up halfway. I tied my hair into a high pony tail and washed my sleepy face. Once dressed, I walked back into the room and saw Harry already dressed. He was wearing grey sweatpants and his purple Jack Wills sweatshirt.

            “You ready?” he asks, grabbing his Ray Ban Aviators.

            I nod, grabbing my own sunglasses and phone. “Yup,” I grin, and the two of us walk out and meet the rest of the boys who were also dressed in sweats and sunglasses. “Let’s go, peeps!”