Chapter 3

This story already has 100+ reads! Wow! Lol, thanks for reading guys!

Enjoy Chapter 3 xx

__________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

     “Carlyyyyy! Wake up!” Ashley’s voice yells. I groan into my pillow, hating the fact that my best friend woke me up from my slumber.

     “What do you want, Ash?” I grumble into my pillow, not bothering to look at her.

     I felt my bed dip a bit, telling me that Ashley must have sat down. “Can we go get breakfast?”

     I lift my head to look at my black haired, brown eyed friend. “Why can’t you just cook something?”

     Ashley pouts. “What’s the fun in that?” she asks. “Come on, Carls, let’s go to Starbucks!”

     I groan once again and sit up from my bed, throwing the duvet off of me. “Fine. Let me just change first,” I say, and Ashley cheers then walks out of my room.

     Sighing, I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Walking out of the bathroom, I walked over to my dressing table and brushed my long hair. Once brushing it, I tied it into a messy bun. I then changed into black pants, a white top, and threw on a beige jacket on top. I then wore my black leather boots and applied a small amount of make up. Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my keys, sunglasses, and phone, and walked out of my room.

     “Ash, you ready?” I call out, picking up my wallet from the dining table in the kitchen.

     Ashley comes out from her room, also dressed in black pants and boots, but with a full sleeved light grey top. “Yeah, let’s go.”

*******************

     “So you’re going to the One Direction concert tonight?” Ashley asks, sipping her coffee as we sit in Starbucks.

     No one had recognized me so far, so I was safe from being mobbed. “Yeah,” I nod. “The boys invited me. You wanna come with?”

     Ashley sighed, shaking her head. “Can’t,” she says. “I have this big exam tomorrow, and I need to study for it.”

     I nod, and then take a bite of my brownie. Ashley and I sit there and talk while we eat. She’s an amazing friend, to be honest. She has been there for me since as long as I can remember, and I love her for that. How she offered to come with me to L.A was a big sacrifice for her, but she said it would give us some time to spend together. At one point, Ashley had gotten up to go to the bathroom, so I went on Twitter and saw what my fans were tweeting me.

@HayItsShay: @CarlyMcKinley Are you dating Niall or Harry from One Direction???