Chapter 21

I decided to post another chapter today since it's Christmas and all. Which reminds me, I forgot to post this in the last update but...

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSS.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but for all of you who do, I hope you enjoy your day and receive all of the gifts you wanted! Okay, enjoy the chapterrr.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*A month later*

Carly’s POV:

     It was now our second month of the Take Me Home tour, and things have been going wonderful. Our concer in Sheffield as just ended, and we are back on the tour bus. For the past month, my feelings for Harry have grown to the part where I know that I like Harry. I’m posotive I do, and that’s what worries me.

     He most likely doesn’t feel the same way about me. And it just wouldn’t work out. We both have crazy jobs, and even if we are on the same tour and on the same schedule, it’s going to be way too distracting. And like I said before, I don’t want a relationship to ruin our friendship. There are plenty of guys like Harry. I’m sure I can find one.

     Are they as good looking as Harry? Are they as sweet as Harry? Do they know you like Harry does? Do they understand what you’re going through like Harry does? How do you know they’re not using you just for fame? How do you know they don’t like you just for your fame? Harry won’t ever do that. You know he won’t ever do that.

     There goes that stupid voice inside my head again. Every question it just stated got me thinking; what if there isn’t a guy out there like Harry? What if they don’t like me for who I am, but for what I have?

     You have to be careful of your friends, Carly. Fame can turn people into monsters.

     That’s what Kristen had told me, and I guess she’s sort of right. You never know who wants to be your friend because of just being you, or because they want your fame and fortune. That’s why Ashley is the only friend I trust with my secrets. I have known her since we were both in diapers, and I know her well enough to know that she won’t do anything like that. But as for anyone else, I’m not sure. Well, except for Soha. She is Niall’s best friend, and we have become very close as well. She is obviously still in Ireland, but we Skype every now and then.

     Back to Harry now. I have kept it well enough a secret that I might fancy him, but I don’t know if I can kep it a secret for any longer. At one point, I’m most likely gonna let it slip. Hopefully, it won’t be in front of Harry. At the moment, I was lying down on my bunk as I played Temple Run on my phone, when Louis crazily started shouting.

     “THEY’RE COMING! SHE’S COMING! I’M SO EXCITED! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!” he shouted across the whole bus, almost making me drop my phone on my face.

     My eyes widened as I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs. I stopped on the last stair when I saw Louis doing some sort of dance in the middle of the small living room portion of the bus. I looked at Harry, raising an eyebrow, and ask, “Is he okay?”