Chapter 17

Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter is really short. I kind of rushed it because I really wanted to give you a chapter. Promise the next chapter will be longer!! xx 

________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV: 

Louis had wanted to go clubbing, so that's what we are currently getting ready for. Marissa had dropped off a great dress for me to wear, along with shoes. It was a cute strapless dress. The waist up was silver sparkly, and down from that was just silky white. I wore silver heels with that, with beautiful diamond bracelets. I had baby pink lip stick on, my cheeks had blush, and smokey eyeshadow. My long brown hair is curled, and I must say I did a good job in getting myself dolled up. 

Once I was dressed, I grabbed a silver Gucci bag and put my phone and wallet in it. Walking over to the door, I swing it open and my breath immediately hitches. Standing right in front of me is Harry, looking incredibly attractive. He was wearing black dress pants with matching shoes, and a white button down T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His right arm was in the air and hand was formed into a fist, as if he was about to knock. His green eyes landed on me and they widened a bit as his mouth was agape.  

"Hi," I smile a bit shyly, getting his attention. 

Harry snapped out of whatever daze he was in and smiled at me, putting his arm back down to his side. "Hey, you look gorgeous." 

I blush deeply at his comment. "Thank you," I say. 

"Ready to go?" Harry asks with a simply smile. I smile, nodding. Harry holds his left elbow out to me, smirking, "Shall we?" 

I laugh, hooping my right arm with his left. "We shall," I giggle. 

The two of us walk down the hallway of the hotel and into the elevator. Harry told me the boys were all waiting in the limo at the front of the hotel. Once out of the hotel, we saw Paul waiting for us in front of the limo, and then Harry and I slid in. I sat next to Zayn with Harry on my other side, and Liam, Louis, and Niall were all sitting across from us. The limo then started moving, and I took my phone out. 

@CarlyMcKinley: Partying with my boys! xx @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik pic.twitter.com/ALR9482 

Attached with the tweet was a picture Harry just took with my phone. He had stretched his arm out so he could take a group picture of us, and we all were grinning widely at the camera. We all just talked and listened to music until we got to the hotel and the limo stopped. Without even opening the door and stepping out of the car, we could hear the loud music coming from inside of the club. Harry opened the door, and we all stepped out one by one. But as we did, we were immediately blinded by a billion flashes of lights, telling us that paparazzi had found us. As we tried to make our way through, I was started to lose sight of the boys.  

There was a huge crowd of paparazzi, screaming and shouting our names and some questions, as they shoved everyone out of their way. Just when I was about to lose the boys, a familiar hand reached out to me, and I looked up the arm and saw that it was Harry's. I quickly grabbed his hand as he had wanted me to, and just as I did, a shock of electricity shot through my hand, up my arm, and throughout my body. My eyes widened at that certain spark, but didn't let go of Harry's hand, afraid to get eaten up by the paparazzi. Harry successfully pulled me through the paparazzi, and we had gotten into the club. 

"Fuck, that was intense," I breathe a sigh of relief as we walk into the club atmosphere. There were strobe lights, loud music, people drunk and wasted while they dance the rest of the night away. A typical club.