Chapter 39

I kind of rushed this chapter. The ending sucks majorly, and it's short. I'll have a new, longer, and better chapter up by either later on tonight or tomorrow afternoon-ish.

P.S.: The picture on the side is of me, because people kept inboxing me asking if I could post a pic of myself. I mean, my profile pic is me.. but lol whatever. The pic of the side is me. Don't hatee pleaseee. xx

_______________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “ASHLEY!” I shout, entering my old flat.

            We were still in the Los Angeles area, so I decided to pay my best friend a visit. I still had the keys to the flat, so I walked right in. Harry was here with me, and I couldn’t wait to see my best friend. Ashley and I had Skyped whenever I was free, but it wasn’t the same as actually seeing her. Harry and I walk into the flat and suddenly here footsteps running down the stairs. Finally, my best friend came into view, wearing a green tank top and denim shorts. Barefooted, she ran across the room and tackled me in a hug, almost knocking the air out of me.

            “CARLY!” Ashley shouts, squeezing me tightly.

            I laugh, hugging her equally as tight back. “I missed you, Ash,” I say.

            “I missed you too, Carls,” she grins, pulling away from the hug. “Nice to see ya again, Harry,” Ashley adds, giving Harry a hug.

            Harry hugs her back, smiling. “You too, Ashley.”

            We walk into the living room and Ashley sits on the recliner while Harry and I sit on the white plush couch. The living room looked just like it did before I left; nothing out of place. As we sit down, Ashley smiles at us. “I watched the Teen Choice Awards,” she says. “Congrats on your wins, guys.”

            “Thanks,” Harry and I respond in unison.

            “So how’s it been going with the school work?” I ask her, crossing my legs.

            Ashley sighs. “It’s okay,” she shrugs. “A lot of research papers and crap. It’s driving me insane.” She then adds, “How’s the tour?”

            “It’s great,” Harry answers with a smile.

            Ashley smirks. “And how’s the whole Harly thing working out?”

            A blush slightly creeps on to my cheeks as Ashley says this, and I send her a glare. “Shut up, Ash,” I mumble, loud enough for her to hear.

            “She’s blushing,” Ashley sang, causing me yet again glare at her and Harry chuckle.

            “Shut up, Styles,” I tell him next.