Chapter 20

Hopefully this chapter isn't too much of a disappointment! I tried my best at the ending!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

     “We gonna make it, I promise you. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I promise you. I promise you. I promise you,” Carly finished singing the lyrics to her song I Promise You, and the crowd erupted into ear piercing screams. The lads and I cheered and clapped along from the side of the stage as Carly gave off her dazzling smile. She said goodnight to the crowd, and walked over backstage towards the lads, Soha, and I. Niall’s family were here too, cheering on.

     “That was amazing!” Soha exclaims, pulling Carly in for a hug.

     Everyone said the same and I pulled Carly in for a sideways hug. “Amazing, as always,” I say, smiling down at her.

     A faint blush appeared on Carly’s cheeks, and I smirked to myself. “Thanks guys,” she says. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna change.”

     I let go of her and she walked over to where her dressing room was. The lads and I would be going on in fifteen minutes, and we could already hear the fans chanting ‘One Direction.’ I smile as I grab a water bottle from the refreshment table and uncap the bottle, gulping down the cold water. I was drinking halfway when all of a sudden the bottle was snatched out of my hands and I saw Carly drinking from it. I watched her, an amused expression on my face, as she finished the water off and handed me the empty water bottle.

     “Thanks, Haz,” she grins widely.

     Everyone laughs while I just chuckle. “No problem, Carls,” I say.

     She had changed out of her performance dress and was now wearing denim shorts with a neon green crop top, exposing her stomach, along with white flats. Her hair was still straightened like it was before, but her make up was a little less. She looked pretty, like really pretty. I smile down at her, and all of a sudden Paul comes up.

     “It’s time to go on, boys,” he informs us.

     Let’s do this.

**************

     “What’s up Dublin?!” Niall exclaims into the microphone, causing the fans to go crazy. “Ah, it’s so good to be back home.”

     Then Zayn speaks. “We just want to start off by saying a massive thank you to each and every single one of you for coming out here tonight!” He pauses for a minute as he walks around the stage and the fans scream. “Because we all know that One Direction fans are the best fans in the world!” screams. “And the boys and I have also decided your the best fans on Twitter!”

     The crowd cheers loudly, and the big screen behind us turns on. Before the first question comes up, Liam brings the mic to his lips and says, “We were looking over the questions and we noticed our favorite ones include our good friend Carly McKinley.”

     Everyone screams and the lads and I grin. “So it’s our pleasure to welcome,” I say into the microphone, “Carly McKinley!”

     Again, the crowd erupts into cheers as Carly slowly emerges from behind the stage, the spotlight following her as she walks. She sends me a confused look, obviously not expecting to be called up on stage, and then turns to smile at the crowd. She walks up and stands next to me, whispering in my ear, “What the hell, Harry?”

     I chuckle, covering the mic as I whisper in her ear, “This should be interesting.”

     “Oi, love birds!” Louis suddenly yells into the mic, startling Carly and I apart. The crowd laughs and Carly slightly blushes. “Now, if you two are done, we’d like to begin.”