Chapter 69 *Last Chapter*

So here it is! The LAST chapter for Truly Madly Deeply!
I honestly cannot believe it's over. I feel like I literally just started writing this story. But anyway, thank you all so much for reading this and voting for it.

It's a short chapter, but enough to leave you wanting for more. The sequel will be up as soon as I'm done with the first chapter.

So thank you all so much for reading. This chapter may be a bit emotional, so I'm warning you now.

Enjoy...

_____________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

            It had been a week since the Unicef Snowflake Ball.

            A week since I danced with Carly.

            A week since she told me she didn’t love me anymore.

            When those words came out of her mouth, I felt as if my world was crashing down on me. How can you just fall out of love? Carly was special – she isn’t like any other girl that I have ever met. She understands me, she gets me like no one else does. I don’t want to believe that she doesn’t love me anymore; I’m not going to believe it.  

            Once the boys found out about what Carly had said, they all comforted me and told me that it would be okay. But I know it’s not, nothing is going to be okay. She didn’t say it, but I know Carly hates me. She practically said she didn’t want to be around me anymore! All I want is Carly, that’s all.

            Sure, I have Kate, but she’s nothing compared to Carly. Carly is everything I want a girl to be, and it just all comes naturally to her. She isn’t fake like other girls I know. But it’s like nothing matters to her anymore, that she doesn’t care about getting our relationship back on track. Like she just wants to forget everything about us.

            But didn’t you want to forget as well?

            That nagging voice inside of my head was right, sadly. I had also wanted to forget about Carly and our relationship. But it was only because I was upset, confused, and angry. I didn’t know what to think. I was hurt and upset because Carly had broken up with me. A year’s worth of relationship; gone.

            I sat in the living room of our hotel suite in LA. We were leaving for London tonight, almost everything packed. As I sat on the couch, the rest of the lads walked in, and I saw Niall holding something in his hand. “What is that?” I ask him.

            The lads exchange looks, some of them biting their lips. “It’s, er, Carly’s new album,” Zayn says.

            “We were gonna listen to it,” Niall bites his bottom lip. “But we’ll go in another room if you don’t want to,” he adds on quickly.

            I shake my head, motioning them to go on. “No, no it’s fine. I wanna listen too.”