Chapter 9

To all of those beautiful angels who were killed at the shooting in Connecticut, you will be truly missed. A person who can kill all of those little children just ruined a future, a generation. You have no idea what pain those parents are going through, not being able to give their kids a goodnight kiss or see their joyous faces on Christmas morning. RIP you beautiful children.

I had promised another chapter, so here you go! Hope you like it! xxx

_____________________________________________________

*DAY TO LEAVE FOR TOUR*

Carly's POV:

My alarm clock started beeping loudly, waking me up from my slumber. I groaned as my eyes peeled open to look at the time, and it read five fifty-five in the morning. I sigh, getting up. Today was the day of our tour, and our flight left at seven thirty. It takes a while to get to the airport, including the fact that we are going to have to go through security. All of my bags are packed and are sitting at the door of my bedroom, and all I have to do is pack my toiletries and extra stuff in the bag that I'm gonna carry around with me.

I look out the window and see that it's still dark, and walk over to the bathroom, still half asleep. I do my business, and then wash my face and brush my teeth. After doing that, I open the mirror cabinet and take out the toiletries bag that's in there, and put in my toothbrush, favorite shampoo and conditioner, and other things. I then walked out of my bathroom with the bag, I put it into one of the bags I was gonna carry with me in the airport. I then started to get dressed, wearing jeans, Converse, and a white tank with a blue OBEY sweatshirt on top of it. I used the make up that was unpacked and once I was done using it, I put it in my bag. Brushing my hair, I put the hair brush in the bag and now I was ready. Checking the time, I saw that it was six fifteen. As if on cue, my phone buzzed, telling me I have a text.

From: Kristen

Paul just told me he and the boys are coming to pick you up in ten minutes, along with Randy. I'm already at the airport, just making sure if everything's set for you all. See you in a bit.

I smile appreciatively at Kristen's text, and lock my phone screen and put it in my jeans pocket. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to get some water when I bump into a sleepy looking Ashley. "Ash, what're you doing up?" I ask.

She smiles sleepily. "What? You thought I would've let you go without saying goodbye to me?"

I smile and pull her in for a hug, her immediately hugging me back. "I'm gonna miss you, Ashley."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Carly," she says. "But I'll talk to you whenever I can, alright?"

I nod. "Yeah," I say. "And besides, you'll be busy with school and I'll be busy with tour. Eight months will fly by before we know it."

Ashley and I pull away and she smiles, just when someone knocks on our door. "Your ride's here," she says sadly.

I smile sadly back, and walk over and open the door to reveal Randy. "Morning, Carly," he says and I smile. "Your bags are in your room?"

"Yeah, just go on up and get them," I say and he nods, leaving to get my bags. I then turn to look at Ashley, who's in the middle of yawning. "Ash, go to bed. You're practically dying. Plus, you have to go to Uni in a few hours. Go to bed."

Ashley doesn't argue. She just smiles and gives me one last hug. "Have fun on tour and stay safe."

I hug her back. "Thanks. And keep the doors locked at all times when you're here by yourself, kay?"