Chapter 44

Just to let you know, I totally rushed this chapter, so I'm REALLY sorry if it came out bad!
My mid term exams start tomorrow, and I really should study. So sorry if this came out bad because I really really have to study.

My all time favorite GIF of Harry. He looks so adorable and innocent. Fuck people who call him a womanizer. Ok.

Luff you guys xx

__________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “WHAT?!” I shout, startling Harry. I shot up and was now sitting on his lower back, not that he seemed to mind.

            “Yeah!” Soha laughs through the phone.

            “What happened?” Harry asks, turning his head a bit to look at me.

            “Soha and Niall kissed,” I inform him, causing his eyes to widen.

            “Finally!” he yells out victoriously, dropping his face into the bed.

            Soha heard him and laughs. “So what’s gonna happen now?” I ask her, not moving from on top of Harry.

            “Well,” she stretches out the word. “We have a date tonight.”

            “Oh my God,” I grin, causing Harry to turn around and roll his eyes. I stick my tongue out at him and he turned his head around. “What are you gonna wear?”

            “He said casual. So skinny jeans, boots, and a tank top,” Soha tells me.

            “Ooh, sexy,” I grin, causing Harry to look at me again.

            “Thanks,” Soha laughs. “I should get ready now. I just wanted to let you know.”

            “Okay,” I chuckle. “Have fun. But call me after and tell me what happened.”

            “I will,” Soha laughs, and then hangs up.

            Once I hung up, Harry turned to look at me. “They’re going on a date?” he guessed.

            I nod, smiling. “It’s finally happening.”

            Harry chuckles. “I know. Looks like Niall finally found his princess.”

            I nod in agreement. “Haz,” I say. “There are only two more months of the tour left.”

            Harry sighs, resting his left cheek on the bed. My hands trail up his back and rest on his shoulder. I rest back down on his back, my left cheek against his right shoulder and Harry slightly smiles. “You’re gonna go back to LA.”