Chapter 58

The fact that this chapter seemed so much more longer on Word than it does on here pisses me off. Sorry if it's short! The next chapter or two have to do with Christmas, and then later on, ACTUAL DRAMA starts to happen! Muahaha

________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

@Harry_Styles: Missing my baby @CarlyMcKinley :( http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/cbf2c4087250d668115b4e5476a8148c.jpg

            I sighed as I posted the tweet and picture. It was of Carly and I. It was a black and white picture of us, standing next to each other and grinning toothily at the camera. My phone buzzed, and I looked at it to see that I have a mention. A grin came on to my face when I saw who it was from.

@CarlyMcKinley: @Harry_Styles I miss you too bubba! See you in a week! :* xxx

            I grinned. It had been a week since I saw Carly, and she was coming soon for Christmas. I didn’t think it would be this hard for me to be away from her. But it is. Sometimes when I’m in the car, Carly’s song start playing on the radio and my heart clenches. I miss her so damn much. I just want it to be Christmas already, so I can see her.

            I miss holding her in my car, her sweet vanilla scent, her deep brown eyes, and her pink full lips pressed up against mine. I miss hearing her voice, and her beautiful, melodic laugh. Just everything about her I miss. Carly is the only girl in the world that has me totally whipped. I would do anything for her, because I’m crazy about her.

            She’s different.

            My thoughts about Carly were interrupted when I felt someone ruffle my hair. “Haz!” Louis shouts in my ear.

            I wince at the level of his voice and shove him away, my hands reaching up to fix my hair. “What?” I ask, annoyed a tad.

            Louis looks at me with his blue-green eyes, smirking slightly. “Let’s go out, mate,” he says. “Some Larry time!”

            I grin, liking the idea. “Alright,” I say. “But don’t get mad when new Larry Stylinson rumors start sparking.”

            Louis rolls his eyes, grabbing his sunglasses. “I’m not even gonna bother with them.”

            I chuckle and nod, grabbing my own sunglasses as we walk out of our flats. We step out into the cool London air, our coats wrapped around our bodies. The wind blew around us ever so slightly, shaking my curly hair. Louis and I walked down the streets of London as people walked around us, thankfully not recognizing who we were.

            “So Carly’s coming for Christmas, right?” Louis asks, breaking the silence.

            I nod, smiling. “Yeah,” I say. “But since I have to go to Cheshire, we’re spending Christmas Eve together,” I explain.