Chapter 66

Oh my God. This story is about to come to an end.

I swear, I'm not crying...

Oh and follow me on Instagram 'cause I'm a derp :P summerrnawazz

_________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Hey, Jerimiah!” I grin, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

            “Carly, sweetie! It’s been so long,” he exclaims. “How’re you holding up?” he asks worriedly, obviously referring to the break up.

            I smile. “It’s been over a month, Jer,” I say. “I’m perfectly fine and I’ve moved on.”

            “Good!” he claps happily. “No one hurts my Carly. Show him that you don’t need him.”

            I was about to reply to him when I heard Marissa and Carter call for me. “Carly! We need you in hair and make up!”

            I bid Jerimiah goodbye and run over to my dressing room. Carter and Marissa immediately start on with my make up and hair. The first look was of me with my hair curled wearing a dark blue dress. Then there were two of my hair pushed back and wearing a silky light purple dress, one of me wearing a golden dress with my hair in waves, then one of me wearing a tank top with jeans and a denim vest with my hair all done up, holding on a microphone and smirking slightly at the camera. We took a total of ten pictures for each song, and the photo shoot wrapped up pretty quickly.

            “Wait, Jer, can you take a quick shot of me? I need a new profile picture,” I smirk, tucking a strand of hair behind me ear.

            “Definitely, doll,” Jerimiah grins.

            I change into a black tank top, jeans, with hoop earrings and my hair is straightened and make up done properly. Jerimiah takes a quick shot of me and shows it to me. I grin as I see the picture. “Thanks, Jer,” I say.

            “I’ll send it to you once it’s developed,” he grins.

            A few minutes later, I gather my things and leave the photo shoot. As I’m walking down the hallway of the building, I turn around the corner until I bump into somebody, my bag dropping out of my hand. “Oh gosh, I’m so sorry!” I apologize, bending down to pick up my bag.

            “It’s no – Carly?” I suddenly freeze. That voice, it’s so familiar.

            I stand up straight, looking into the person’s eyes. “Hi, Zayn,” I purse my lips together.

            He grins, his brown eyes sparkling. “It is you!” he says, hugging me. I can’t help but hug him back. “How’ve you been?” he asks as we pull away.