Chapter 45

Do you ever wanna just cry because Harry Styles is not your boyfriend?
I do.

Love this GIF of Louis ->

This chapter is so pathetic I'm so ashamed of myself sorry sorry it's ugly sorry

__________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “So we’re going on a little family dinner tonight,” Harry tells me.

            It was our last day in Holmes Chapel, and tomorrow was our flight to Melbourne, Austrailia where our next concert was held. Gemma was feeling as good as new, but she still had to take some medicines to prevent any head aches from coming on. The past week had been so fun, and I’m pretty sure Holmes Chapel has become one of my favorite places. Harry had taken me to all of these places he used to visit as a kid, and we just spent some time walking around. He barely got stopped for any autographs or anything, because this was a small town and everyone knew him before he even auditioned for the X Factor. A couple of people stopped to take pictures with me because they’ve never seen me in person before, and I was kind of flattered. Harry didn’t seem to mind though.

            “Where are we going?” I ask, sitting up from the bed. I had been lying down on the bed, contemplating the meaning of life.

            Jokes. I was just bored.

            “Some restaurant that opened up a few weeks ago,” he shrugs. “It’s kind of fancy.”

            I give him a look. “Yeah, ‘cause I brought fancy clothes with me when we were visiting your home town to check on your sister. Harry, I have nothing to wear!”

            “You can borrow something of Gemma’s,” Harry says.

            “Harry – ” I was about to protest, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

            “Come on,” he says, dragging me out of the room. I had no choice but to follow him out. He walked down the hall, dragging me along, and stopped in front of Gemma’s door. “Gems?” he knocks on the door.

            “It’s open!” Gemma’s voice calls back.

            With his other hand, Harry opened the door and we walked into Gemma’s room. She was sitting on the chair of her study table, reading what looked like a textbook, and looked at us. “So you know about the dinner tonight, right?” Harry asks her, and she nods. “Well, I forgot Carly doesn’t have anything to wear. Do you mind letting her borrow one of your dresses?”

            Gemma sends me a grin, revealing dimples that matched Harry’s. “Of course not,” she says, standing up. “Come on, let’s see what I can give you.” Harry lets go of my hand and I walk to where Gemma is opening up her closet. Harry leaves the room, leaving the two of us girls, and Gemma goes through the dresses she owns. “No, no, no, no,” she mumbles, moving through dress to dress, until she stops. “Aha! This will be perfect,” she says, taking out a dress.