Chapter 11

Here's the promised chapterr, & it's longer! xx

_____________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

     I guess the jet lag messed up my sleeping schedule because when I woke up, it was two thirty in the morning. I felt wide awake, so there wasn’t any point in just laying in bed. I was still in my shirt and jeans from the morning, so I just walked out of the guest room and down to where the kitchen was. Walking into the large kitchen, I walked over to the cabinets to look for a glass. After trying a few cabinets, I finally found the glasses. Only problem? They were all the way on the top shelf of the cabinet. Sighing, I stood on my tippy toes to try and get the glass, but my finger tips wouldn’t even brush the glass.

     Trying again, I stood one my toes one more time to reach for the glass, but as I did so, another arm, more muscular and manly than mine, reached up and grabbed the glass that I needed, and set it down on the counter in front of me. I turned around and saw that it was Harry smirking down at me. “Here you go, shorty,” he smirks.

     I roll my eyes. “Thanks,” I mutter, grabbing the glass and pouring myself some water from the jug that sat on the counter.

     “So what are you doing up so early?” I turn around and see Harry leaning against the counter, arms crossed as he looks at me with those green eyes. He’s wearing a simple white T-shirt and pajama bottoms, and his curly hair a bid disheveled but looking as good as ever.

     I shrug, sipping my water. “Jet lagged,” I simply answer.

     Harry nods, understanding. “You get used to it after a while,” he says. “Don’t worry.”

     “So what are our plans for tomorrow?” I ask once the glass leaves my lips. “Well, it’s actually today since it’s the morning and all....”

     Harry chuckles. “I think we have rehearsals at the O2 until three, and then a CD signing, and then I guess a lunch break, and finally the concert at seven,” he explains.

     I nod. “This should be fun,” I say as I put the glass in the sink.

     “You should know when you’re with One Direction, there’s never a dull Mument,” Harry chuckles, his dimples coming into view.

     I laugh along with him. “I find that very easy to believe,” I tell him.

     Day 1 of the Take Me Home tour. Let’s do this.

**************

     “I’m sorry for changing. I’m sorry it isn’t like it was. Believe me, it’s easier just to pretend. But, I won’t apologize, why should I apologize. No, I won’t apologize for who I am,” I sang the lyrics to my song I Won’t Apologize as my band played the music. Ethan was the guitar man, Joey was bass, Greg was drums, and Dane was the keyboards. They got here a few hours ago, and we were currently at the O2 arena, rehearsing for the concert tonight.